Pipeweed and Ale

Red

I always carry some pipeweed, well my characters do I don't smoke, when I'm mulling over what to do next I find a puff on my own grown pipeweed helps :lol:

I haven't produced any ale yet, but I take my hobbit back to the Shire, usually after every level up, to celebrate on a pub crawl.

Talking about pub crawls, have any of yall joined "The Tavern League"? You get the quest from one of the hobbits at the Party Tree. The objective is to drink six beers at six pubs in a limited time. Kinda like that one Dirty Harry movie where the bad guy ran him all over San Fran to answer telephones. Anyway, you're timed to each pub and the timer starts over after you talk to the hobbit after finishing the sixth beer at that pub. Dolstine was so drunk that I wasn't merry, nor had I muddled my wits, she should have seen a minstrel quick.

I've not heard of that, have now, will check it out next time my hobbit is in the Shire. Sort of feel he has an obligation to do that.

Stag, get Hind drunk, it's not nice being drunk as an Elf, Hobbits and Dwarves just seem to get a bit merry.

I've not heard of that, have now, will check it out next time my hobbit is in the Shire. Sort of feel he has an obligation to do that.

Stag, get Hind drunk, it's not nice being drunk as an Elf, Hobbits and Dwarves just seem to get a bit merry.

Don't need to be a hobbit, just need to get thee to the party tree forth whith.

Rick just ran me thru the League run , it was hilarious , at the end the screen was just a big swirl of colour....and we arrived at the last tavern only to realise it was a hobbit house :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did the beer run yesterday, felt quite nauseous by the end, but completed with about 38s to spare. Wasted a minute trying to find the last guy in the Bird & Baby, first I couldn't find the entrance the room he was in, then when I finally get in there, I couldn't find him until I noticrd I was standing on him :lol: .

Stag, sorry to disappear like that last night, lost my connection. I tried until about 0215 to get back on the internet, then gave up. Was that pass the one we were seeking?

Did the beer run yesterday, felt quite nauseous by the end, but completed with about 38s to spare. Wasted a minute trying to find the last guy in the Bird & Baby, first I couldn't find the entrance the room he was in, then when I finally get in there, I couldn't find him until I noticrd I was standing on him :lol: .

Stag, sorry to disappear like that last night, lost my connection. I tried until about 0215 to get back on the internet, then gave up. Was that pass the one we were seeking?

Yes it was. This morning, I went back to the pass where we found the Earth-Kin last night, and scouted forward some. You can read a summary of my report elsewhere.

This isn't a game, it's a work of art. I guess the horse is fresh in my mind, but thinking ingame, I actually felt pangs about taking it in there, once I saw. It's as hideous as Rivendel is beautiful.

I feel my writing fingers twitching again...

I'll creep to where I get quest completion, then run away, then :D

When I can get on, I think I'm busy tonight and I definately am tomorrow, so Curundor might have to hide at the entrance to Angmar region for a few days.

Working tonight, Halloween/bonfire night party tomorrow. Off Saturday, then back to work. May be flying Saturday though.

This isn't a game, it's a work of art. I guess the horse is fresh in my mind, but thinking ingame, I actually felt pangs about taking it in there, once I saw. It's as hideous as Rivendel is beautiful.

Indeed!

My horse doesn't much like East Angmar either. Especially around this place...

ScreenShot00108.jpg

...that place being, Barad Gúlaran. Not a happy place, nosir, not a happy place at all.

Ok this sounds like a wonderful place to commit suicide..........ill stay in the lonelands torturing Orcs thanks

Some parts of Angmar are...well let's put it this way, the first time I saw them I actually got the creepycrawlies. We're talking actual goosebumps here. The developers did one hell of a job with Angmar that's for sure. Suicide? Depends on the area and level you are, but it's never just a "walk in the park" no matter what part of Angmar you're in. If you aren't paying attention someone or something will try to brutally kill ya.

Indeed!

My horse doesn't much like East Angmar either. Especially around this place...

ScreenShot00108.jpg

...that place being, Barad Gúlaran. Not a happy place, nosir, not a happy place at all.

Some parts of Angmar are...well let's put it this way, the first time I saw them I actually got the creepycrawlies. We're talking actual goosebumps here. The developers did one hell of a job with Angmar that's for sure. Suicide? Depends on the area and level you are, but it's never just a "walk in the park" no matter what part of Angmar you're in. If you aren't paying attention someone or something will try to brutally kill ya.

Some parts of Angmar are...well let's put it this way, the first time I saw them I actually got the creepycrawlies. We're talking actual goosebumps here.

I had the same feeling. But as for that screenie; Man, that joint looks frackking pastoral compared to where I went. Everything just looked Wrong!

I had the same feeling. But as for that screenie; Man, that joint looks frackking pastoral compared to where I went. Everything just looked Wrong!

Yeah it probably looks more peaceful than you'd expect because I had to kill 3 Iron Crown, a couple of giant spiders and a flying batwoman to clear out a big enough area to get on my horse safely. Also that is the one, as in single never happened before or since, time I saw something even close to a clear day in Angmar, usually in Angmar you can't tell night from day and if it's raining you go very, very, very slowly because you never know what is going to jump out from behind the next rock.

Oh and just wait until you find the Statues of Instant-Death, they're a hoot and a half too...