Monday

Stans

Evening all , well after rain and freezing temps summer arrived today but hes the catch its raining again tommorow , freaky freaky weather

Morning.

Yup! :thumbsup:

Coming from the KC area, yesterday's game was significant for me. Dad is back in MO and I called him. He was beginning to gloat at halftime. I called him after the game. He said, "You git lucky." I replied, "No, we have a QB and you don't." He conceded the point.

Morning!

:wtf:

Ok, there's a writers strike in Hollywood starting today right?! Spent most of the weekend dodging garbage TV shows like cloned CSI junk, Vegas lookalikes, smutty talentless dumb bimbo laden sitcoms and mind numbing reality shows.

This writers strike is the best thing to come out of Hollywood in years!

Morning!

:wtf:

Ok, there's a writers strike in Hollywood starting today right?! Spent most of the weekend dodging garbage TV shows like cloned CSI junk, Vegas lookalikes, smutty talentless dumb bimbo laden sitcoms and mind numbing reality shows.

This writers strike is the best thing to come out of Hollywood in years!

:rofl: :rofl:

Mornin' yall.

It was nice to get to fly again on Saturday night and finally meeting Gunny. Too bad I was the first to go down in flames right away...

Rooster was captured: Was this his fate?

POW-BEHEADING.jpg

Probably, but it was a good evening anyway.

Cold here.

Brett Favre continues to amaze.

Yeah, I had to listen to the Pack on the radio. I live in Hudson where I get (YUCK) minnesota cable, so I get screwed outta watching the packers on TV. I actually get to watch about 3 games a year on TV. Monday nights and when they play the Vi-queens.

F**king pisses me off!!!!!!