Troll Moors

Red

Well i got to thinkin that the troll moors wee only just down the road so i thought i would stick my head to see what it was like........first baddie lvl 35 , turned tail and ran , will have to kill some more orcs before i venture forth in there.

The scenery in there looked mighty spooky with tall trees and large rocks for nasty things to hide behind , i love this game , death really does lurk around every corner , as Gunny heard this morning when i had a bug pop up right beside me , scared the crap outta me , one moment im trotting along looking foe yew branches then BAM 120 points of damage a quick look side ways at the lvl 31 title and im off and running.

Hehe, yeah the Trollshaws have some pretty interesting things living there. And you though the scenery was spooky? Weird, I always thought it was very pretty there, with nice theme music...and very nasty stuff that wants to eat you. That's the cool part, in most games all the places with nasty things like undead or what have you are all gloomy and eviiiiil looking (even in LOTRO look at the Barrow Downs) then you go into a place like the Trollshaws, it's pretty, it's peaceful, holy crap there's a Wight with a two handed sword next to that pretty spring!

Fun fun fun. ;)

And man...if you think the Trollshaws are spooky I definately want to be with you the first time you step into Angmar or Dol Dinen. :D

Went in to Angmar with Stag last night as far as Aughaire, didn't go any further as everything was purple. The sky looked very strange, I get the feeling Angmar doesn't do nice scenery :lol: .

See the summary of Hind's first report from Angmar.