looking for advice-Lock on demo

malcolm

hello gentleman

I'am looking for advice and some help.I just download it the Lock on demo and let me just say i love it.

But i like to know how to shot down the enemy aircraft whit the MIG 29.I dont have joystick so i just use keyboard.

And i.am unable to find some simple instructions how to shot down the enemy aircraft.

Any help on this subject would be appreciated

G'day mate and welcome to the forum , i haven't played Lock on but i found this link to their website and a downloadable manual for the game which should have the info your looking for , he is the LINK

Hi Malcolm

You've not been posting long enough to know just how unusual it is for ME to have any kind of answer to a question like this... But to the backdrop of a suitably impressed sharp intake of breath from the assembled crowd, I think I might even be able to go one better for you than a link to the manual. Have a look at this page.

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/a2a.htm

There's a MIG tutorial video and while I've not seen it, I bet it'll be useful. If not then it's still a dead handy site to have book marked if you're thinking of buying "Lock On".

Badger

G'day mate and welcome to the forum , i haven't played Lock on but i found this link to their website and a downloadable manual for the game which should have the info your looking for , he is the LINK

Hi, Red. I tried this link, and although it went to LOMAC demo, which I d/ld, all I got was a d/l for FRAPS! I tried it several times but no change. Like FRAPS has hijacked the LOMAC site!