Wednesday

Stans

In the infamous words of Chef from South Park - "(Chef barely dodges a pink eye-infected zombie) Get the hell outta' here Johnson; I don't want any Goddamned pinkeye!"

My kids gave me pink eye, good thing they had medicated drops left...

Morning, foggy, 60's.

Off to Nellis for the air show this weekend. Anybody want to meet up there?

Ab-so-lutely!

Especially as it is the USAF's 60th Anniversary, and the local AFB, Fairchild, canceled theirs this year. :angry:

Of course, I cannot afford to do so, and I just tossed my savings to a hospital, which is where I'll be all weekend, but yeah, I'd love to go!

:(

Many thanks, gents.

Just tucked her in after a 10 hour day at the hospital, and things went well.

No need for her to stay in, so brought her on home.

Still a lot of unanswered items to be addressed next week, as she is dealing with cancer, but today's surgery went well, and is heartening.

Thanks for all the prayers!

Many thanks, gents.

Just tucked her in after a 10 hour day at the hospital, and things went well.

No need for her to stay in, so brought her on home.

Still a lot of unanswered items to be addressed next week, as she is dealing with cancer, but today's surgery went well, and is heartening.

Thanks for all the prayers!

I've been there and done that, so I know what you are going through and you and your wife will get through this ordeal. What's next? Chemo? Radiation? or was the surgery the solution? If you don't want to discuss publicly, feel free to PM me.

Mike

Due to the size, chemo seems in the regimen, but won't know until pathology microscopically inspects the items removed yesterday.

We should hear Wednesday, with a chat on Thursday with the Oncologist.

Thank God I had 400+ sick hours in the bank at work, so I can spend time with her and work through this situation.

How long ago was the Misses procedure, if you don't mind me asking?

Due to the size, chemo seems in the regimen, but won't know until pathology microscopically inspects the items removed yesterday.

We should hear Wednesday, with a chat on Thursday with the Oncologist.

Thank God I had 400+ sick hours in the bank at work, so I can spend time with her and work through this situation.

How long ago was the Misses procedure, if you don't mind me asking?

My wife finished her treatment two and a half years ago, so far, cancer free.