I'm so lucky! My lovely wife informed me last night that she...

Donster

...after two years of trying....

...has found out after a trip to the Doctor....

...when she got back to work....

...that we are soon to be blessed to receive....

...4 GAME TICKETS IN A LUXURY BOX AT LAMBEAU FIELD TO WATCH THE GREEN BAY PACKERS vs THE CAROLINA PANTHERS NEXT WEEKEND!!! She has been secretly trying to do this for a few years now, and finally one of the companies she does business with offered her the 4 tickets! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

I have died and gone to heaven!!! What a gal! Think I will keep her! ;)

Big time congrats!!!!

I was in a Box at Lambeau for a Pack vs Vike game a few years ago. THat Pack won in the last few minutes of the game. That was almost like I had died and gone to heaven. Any time you can watch a game at Lambeau it rocks but if you can watch one in a SKybox...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun brother.

AS for this weekends Pack/Viqueen game...

GO PACK GO!!!!!!

LOL @ Bismarck! Just for that...I won't invite you to go with us. :P

Big time congrats!!!!

I was in a Box at Lambeau for a Pack vs Vike game a few years ago. THat Pack won in the last few minutes of the game. That was almost like I had died and gone to heaven. Any time you can watch a game at Lambeau it rocks but if you can watch one in a SKybox...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun brother.

AS for this weekends Pack/Viqueen game...

GO PACK GO!!!!!!

I have visited Lambeau, but never have been to a game! The last time I was in Green Bay was before the stadium renovations, and the new Packer Hall of Fame.

So we have reservations at a hotel two blocks from Lambeau for Saturday and Sunday night. Won't have to worry about parking cuz we can walk to the stadium!

She did have the choice of two tickets to the Vikqueen game or four for the Carolina game. I think she made a good choice.

Oh and before I forget...

viksux.gif

:D