Saturday

Stans

You won't see me cuz we have indoor box seats! Food & beverages provided! :woohoo:

Ok, and I have been able to find the exact box too. I have arranged for the door to be locked once you enter as we don't want you to be disturbed during the game. The windows will also be blacked out just in case GB doesn't win, we don't want you to be disappointed. The TV has been shut off and the room is shielded against radio and microwave transmissions. Oh, and the bar and food have been removed. Enjoy your stay. :P

Ok, and I have been able to find the exact box too. I have arranged for the door to be locked once you enter as we don't want you to be disturbed during the game. The windows will also be blacked out just in case GB doesn't win, we don't want you to be disappointed. The TV has been shut off and the room is shielded against radio and microwave transmissions. Oh, and the bar and food have been removed. Enjoy your stay. :P

Bastage! :P

Arrived in Green Bay around 3:00pm. Had rain and occasional snow flurries all thru Wisconsin. We can see Lambeau Field our our hotel room window! Got a room on the 3rd floor. Had dinner at Brett Favre's Steakhouse. Very god food. Had a 14oz. sirloin. All sorts of his awards, game footballs etc in glass cases. Things have really changed alot since the last time I was here, probably been 8 years now. Invited to a tailgate party before the game. Gotta check that out. Catch you tomorrow.

Arrived in Green Bay around 3:00pm. Had rain and occasional snow flurries all thru Wisconsin. We can see Lambeau Field our our hotel room window! Got a room on the 3rd floor. Had dinner at Brett Favre's Steakhouse. Very god food. Had a 14oz. sirloin. All sorts of his awards, game footballs etc in glass cases. Things have really changed alot since the last time I was here, probably been 8 years now. Invited to a tailgate party before the game. Gotta check that out. Catch you tomorrow.

He's great, but he's not a god, so I doubt it was very "god" food. :P

By the way, most of us are quite envious of you right now.