Good Saturday Morning

Donster

Morning I've discovered my favorite bar gets the NFL channel so I can see the Dallas - Green Bay game Thursday.

Our cable company (Mediacom) doesn't carry the NFL Network either. Nor the Big Ten Network. However, I do side with the cable companies on that both of these Networks be on a sports tier. That way people have the choice to pay for them or not. Plus the Big Ten Network needs to drastically reduce their asking prices per person. They want way way more than the NFL Network, ESPN and others.

That is about all I watch on the tube, along with the odd rented DVD.

Comcast made ESPN 1 channel above the basic service numbers for a while.

Then they brought it down into my range! :)

That only lasted a couple of weeks, as they now scramble it, giving me one less channel in our range, and killing MNF. :angry:

I haven't watched regular programming for weeks! I have Netflix, which is much more fun, and inexpensive, but the junk on TV is just that, junk! And to think I have to pay $42/mth for Comcast in order to see the news and have a TV sitting around! Then for another $35 they give me HS Internet! Wonder if they'll ever open it up for more providers?

I haven't watched regular programming for weeks! I have Netflix, which is much more fun, and inexpensive, but the junk on TV is just that, junk! And to think I have to pay $42/mth for Comcast in order to see the news and have a TV sitting around! Then for another $35 they give me HS Internet! Wonder if they'll ever open it up for more providers?

I hear you on Netflix. I admit to liking NCIS, House and the Law & Order programs.

Rather cool here, actually a bit below "normal" temperatures. Don't worry, Red, I'm sure your new PM will have that despicable weather fixed in a jiffy! :lol:

Yeah he'll just get the unions to black ban the weather........not a happy camper here