I have absolutely No idea what the hell THIS is all about...

Stag

Simple, Stag! It's a Kindergarten for future terrorists! And after seeing that guy knocked down by the explosion, I hope they keep increasing the size of the load! You're looking at the future of Civilization, my man!

Where to start? :unsure:

1. What the fck was that explosive? Apparently, judging by the sheer frequency of the explosions, it must be some sort of household concoction. Or, just the tons of plastique left over from one of the many rebellions? It's a two-parter, that's for sure. The nice pretty packaging of the two parts makes me think they bought it at the five and dime.

2. Where was this? South America? Mexico?

3. Who in the hell thought this up? How long has that guy been dead?

Where to start? :unsure:

1. What the fck was that explosive? Apparently, judging by the sheer frequency of the explosions, it must be some sort of household concoction. Or, just the tons of plastique left over from one of the many rebellions? It's a two-parter, that's for sure. The nice pretty packaging of the two parts makes me think they bought it at the five and dime.

2. Where was this? South America? Mexico?

3. Who in the hell thought this up? How long has that guy been dead?

1. Household concoction. Plastic you wouldn't need as much as is on the end of those hammers. Symtex even less. My guess is some mixture of nitrates and something. Easy to do, not advisable, to unstable. As idiot boy witnessed by nearly blowing his sledge through his mouth and out his ass.

2. I'd say from what I was able to hear, Mexico. Chihuahua maybe.

3. Some moron?

Archived