Friday Greets

Donster

Evening all cool change is forcast for tommorow mabey a small thunderstorm if we are really lucky.........i have no idea what season its meant to be any more

Good day all :)

Our prayers to the global warming gods have failed....perhaps we did not offer the correct types of compost or perhaps we thought impure thoughts of going for a long drive in a fast car.......it's snowing :(

Morning, sunny, 60's.

Brrrr, darn near freezing outside.

:P

I wonder if I could pay a cabbie to go over to your house and give you a smack up side the head? ;):P:lol:

-25 C here with a windchill making it feel like -35. Nice sunny day, tho.

Evening all, it has been a really odd day for me. It started yesterday with a little more than my normal Thursday morning fatigue. I was really tired last night, went to bed, slept, woke up this morning feeling absolutely terrible, fatigued and had an absolutely splitting headache. Thank goodness it's Friday and that no one had an emergency today because I didn't wake up again until 1630hrs. :blink: I'm starting to feel better now, but I've lost an entire day.

I wonder if I could pay a cabbie to go over to your house and give you a smack up side the head? ;):P:lol:

You know I've been pondering that for a while, everyone knows you can send flowers to anyone over the internet to anywhere, but my Cunning Plan was to start up something called Bitchslap Express where you could send a smack upside the noggin to anyone, anywhere, the next day. I mean it makes complete sense with the internet being so pervasive and all, and while the Jay and Silent Bob Treatment would be much more satisfying it's way too expensive, but I'm sure everyone that's ever logged into the internet at least once has run into someone that they'd really like to give a good ol' fashioned slap to. You could have a sliding cost scale for how humiliating you wanted it to be and whether you wanted a video of it that you could post online too. I mean hell even with the economy being stupid people will pay 4 bucks for multiple cups of coffee in a day, think of the peace of mind you'd get from a once in a while giving some annoying shit, ex-boss, or a friend that rubs in their weather reports in the middle of winter, a bargain pack smack for 20 bucks...

Hmmm, I may ponder this scheme some more. :lol:

Archived