Monday

Stans

It was warm today meant to be gettin a whole lot hotter for christmas.....i wanted rain just to prove this global warming is a load of bollocks

It was warm today meant to be gettin a whole lot hotter for christmas.....i wanted rain just to prove this global warming is a load of bollocks

Hotter for Christmas? No, no, Red, that's totally wrong! It's supposed to get COLDER for Christmas, but...........oh..........As you were!

Well its 09.03 on Tuesday here the sky's are clear and the temp for today is meant to hover around 32*c which is 89.6 for my Northern hemi friends with the temps climbing to 36*c 96.8*f by chrissy morning.....

It's 1953 hrs here and the temperature has dropped to 23F, that's -5C. The forecast is for a low of 18F (-8C) and tomorrow will see a high of a whopping 43F (6C). Why is that unusual? Because our normal temps would be lows of 31F (-1C) and highs of 52F (11C). Somebody needs to tell Al that the only global warming that's going on is the hot air coming out of his mouth.

Archived