COMBATSIM Forum

Sunday Greets

Morning all, getting a very late start to my day. The misses and I spent last night dancing. It's been nearly a year since we attended a dance, had a lot of fun last night and we agreed we need to go more often. Y'all have a great day, it's cold here, but pretty normal for late January.

Hey guys, just stopping by. We finally got a house which has kept me very busy. I'm about ready to show up for a game here and there now! See yall around, hope all is well.

ps The Dude, the lack of daylight SUXORs. I see about 2 hours of daylight a day. One in the morning as I go to work, and one on the way home and precious few minutes after I get in. Gaming time of year this is.

Yo, Baltar! Glad to hear that you are settled into a house. As for the daylight thing, yeah, pretty much the same for me except I'm often in the office before sunrise and leave just before sunset. I feel like a vampire.

Yo, Baltar! Glad to hear that you are settled into a house. As for the daylight thing, yeah, pretty much the same for me except I'm often in the office before sunrise and leave just before sunset. I feel like a vampire.

Don't let your patients read this, Stans! :unsure: