Sunday

Red

This day will go down in history as one of the worst bushfires ever

Evening all

In case you are wondering what Red is referring too...

76 Dead, 700 Homes Destroyed in Australia's Worst Fire Disaster

Prayers to all those affected by these fires. I pray none of our CSIM family are in the area.

Morning. Cold took a turn for the worse. Tried to go to an urgent care in Reading, PA yesterday afternoon. All info I found said they were open until 9pm. Arrived just after 4pm, and guess what. They changed their frickin' hours on the weekends! Close at 4pm! So I guess you can't have an illness or injury on the weekend after 4pm, unless it is bad enough to go to the ER. No way was I going there! Try it this morning at 11am, when they are supposed to open.

I wouldn't care, but I have drainage coming from my right eye. Never had that before, so I must have a really bad sinus infection that has infected my eye. So I think antibiotics are needed here. What you think Stans?

Morning,

@Donnie: health care t'aint what it used to be, even up here. Hope you get that eye sorted sharpish!

@Red: those fires are terrible! I just heard on the news that arson is suspected in a number of the fires. Hope they catch the bastards and feed 'em to the crocs.

NASCAR Daytona 500 qualifying today.

I got to the Urgent care center right when they opened at 9, first one waited on. Got me a prescription for Azithromycin (Antibiotic) and a bottle of tequila...I mean Polymyxin B-Temp eye drops. Guess it is a sulfa based drug. I was out of there by 9:45. Took longer for the medical/criminal history check then for the actual exam.

Left the care center, stopped at Target, but their pharmacy doesn't open until 11am. So drove over to the local Wallyworld. This store has to be the dirtiest Walmart I have ever seen. Went to the pharmacy, and there are 18 people in line, 2 of them non-Hispanic. One girl waiting on this long line, and I could only see one pharmacist. Ok this was a mistake. Left there and hit the Rite-Aid store next door. Went in, got back to the Pharmacy, and no line! Handed the girl the two scripts. She looked at them and said "I better go check..." as she walked away. 5 minutes late she comes back and says "We don't got nun of dese...will haffa to order dem". Now realizing why there was no line, I said I can't wait, asked for my scripts back and left the store. Now you have to understand I am driving from all these different locations so quite a few miles and many minutes of time wasted. Then I find a CVS Pharmacy. Repeat above, hand the girl my scripts. "Name please?" she asks (it is written on both scripts so even I could read them). "You won't find my name on your system, Miss, as I am visiting from out of state, and I have never been in a CVS before." "Oh...ok she replies. Oh! You were seen by my old family Doctor! Dr.Chweiko! He left private practice to work at the Reading Hospital!" "Wow, that would make a lot of sense since that is where I went to, the Reading Hospital Urgent Care Center, to get examined" I responded. :rolleyes: She then says "may I have your address please"? So I rattle off the street address, city and state. "Did you say Iowa?" she asked with a bit of puzzlement on here face. "What country is that in?" "Uh, when I left home it was in the United States, but who knows now with Obama as President. Might be Canada." "How to you spell it?" she then asks. Now I would think most software used by these places would have autofill, so if you type in the letter "I" you will get the appropriate choices." "I-O-W-A" I tell her as I contemplate what the last years of my life will be like in prison after I strange this dumb cunt. "Thanks" comes the reply. Then she asks "I can't remember...what it the abbreviation for Iowa?" So now I understand that I didn't have to spend the breath spelling it out for her in the first place. "IA" I answered with a sigh and cough. "Oh I thought it was IL" shrugging her shoulders. IL? WTF? I mean crap! I can see mixing up Iowa, with Idaho and Ohio. But where in the hell did she think the letter "L" was located in IOWA for Christ sakes?!?!

Well after 10 more minutes they called my name, I paid for the meds, thanked the lady who took my money, and slowly made my way to the front door. All I can say is "THE USA IS IN DEEP SHIT IF THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO PAY MY RETIREMENT BENEFITS! I would be my luck I will end up in some retirement facility, and the first nurse to come and assist me is Miss HowdoyouspellIowa?

And they say that IOWA stands for "Idiots out wandering around". <_<

Guys the fires are on the other side of OZ to me , and yep arsonists are suspected the Premier of Victoria has already stated that if found the people responsible for the fires will be facing multiply Murder charges along with with Arson charges as well ,