Tuesday

Stans

Glad to hear that you are on the mend! Better living through chemistry.

Thanks. Last dose of antibiotic today. So until the green stuff quits coming out of my nose, chest and eye, I'll not comment positively on the 'on the mend' part yet. Yeah, I'm a pessimist.

you hang in there as well Red.. Seeing it all on the News what a tragedy down under.. They interviewed a guy who lost everything and he could care less about his plight, but just politely asked if everyone would say a prayer for the 9 people who were his neighbors that had died in the fire. So sad man...

Ugh that sucks about the rising death toll in Oz, if it was arson they should come up with a new and very painful way to execute the gits. Then again I don't think you guys have capital punishment anymore, but if there was ever an excuse to bring it back I'd think this would be the case to think about it on.

Donnie, you're producing gallons of green stuff? Soylent Green is Donster!!!!

Couldn't resist.

Mmmmm... Soylent Green.

As for those wild fires in Oz, if it turns out that an arsonist(s) is to blame, I hope they are caught and receive a fitting punishment.

And y'all know what I mean by a "fitting" punishment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing I don't understand is why are they doing it, or are they just nuts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing I don't understand is why are they doing it, or are they just nuts?

Its an addiction just like coke addicts and the such they get there fix from seeing stuff burn the bigger fire the bigger the high , im not defending anyone either they deserve to be handed over the the victims of this mess and let em have some rough justice

Soylent Green...that is me. I even feel like Charlton Heston does right now. Dead. Eye is no longer oozing, swelling is down too. Sinus drainage still. May have to go back in tomorrow for another round of antibiotics. Have to see how the day goes.

Glad to hear you're picking up, Donnie. But that phrase, "Sinus Drainage" gives me the shudders!

Be a great name for a garage band, though!

"And now, by popular demand, heeeeeeeeere's "Silent Drainage!!!"