Front Page News

Donster

Today's headlines...

First In-game Screenshots of Combat Mission Shock Force: British Forces Released

Strategic Command World War II: Pacific Theater Review

Empire: Total War – 10 Things You Need to Know - New Trailer

Codename Panzers: Cold War Preview

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - New Screens

9th Company: Roots of Terror - 6 New Screens

Codename Panzers: Cold War Single-Player Demo

Conquest! Medieval Realms Announced!

Introducing Battle Group Commander: Episode One!

Men of War Single-Player Demo

Just Announced Hardware for February 17, 2009

"The 'Front Page News' is back after a brief hiatus, so grab your favorite beverage and check out these latest news headlines at COMBATSIM.COM!"

I don't know about you guys but that Empire: Total War looks pretty damn spiffy to me.

I played Shogun and Medieval, never the Rome ones oddly enough; but I've always had a thing for Napoleonic warfare so this installment makes me grin...I just hope my damn PC will be able to run it. :unsure:

Which reminds me, wonder how long Netflix will take to get me the next Sharpe DVD, I'm up to episode 12 now, and it's been like a week since I sent the last one in. Stupid mail. <_<

"The Return of the Donster" I believe it's called! Thanks a lot, Donnie, now you've got me all interested in "Empire--Total War" which means putting out more money and ignoring my wifes pleas to "Please take a shower this week, honey!" It's hard to remember things like that when you're in the middle of an epic sea battle!

Epic sea battles make everything better.

But personally I've always dug Hussars, way back when I even had a girl do Hussar braids (ala Harvey Keitel in "The Duelists) to go along with my uniform for Halloween. Yes it rocked. Yes I am a geek. But I also can shoot really well so keep the guffaws to a minimum. ;)

:lol: