hello all, forum newbie checking in

pubzombie

Just a line to say hello everybody and introduce myself.

I am an avid sim gamer and retro gamer. (read old fart) and I work as a military historian and instructor. My fave military games include IL2 Sturmovik and the Total War series to name just 2. i also play mil sims of all sorts and I am currently saving up to upgrade my PC. See you around guys the forum looks great.

Pz

Welcome, PZ, from the resident old fart! Bet you're from Oz with a handle like that, eh? Pay no attention to Stans, he's a Dentist, and likes the anaesthetic a lot!

Welcome, PZ, from the resident old fart! Bet you're from Oz with a handle like that, eh? Pay no attention to Stans, he's a Dentist, and likes the anaesthetic a lot!

Yay high guys,

no i am from the UK, i will fill in my details tomorrow. thanks for the greets ;)

pubzombie,

Welcome to our little corner of the simming world.

If you're an old fart who likes a pint, you couldn't have pulled up a stool anywhere better than this. :)

I think the average age around here is about forty-<cough> or thereabouts.

If IL-2 is your thing, you should talk to Gunny. He's the CO of the virtual VMF-124 Death's Heads, a WWII Corsair multiplayer coop squadron. As a member of that squad myself, I can tell you it's a ton of fun to fly with Gunny and the rest of the lads.

Looking forward to hearing more about your very interesting job description. :thumbsup:

I think the average age around here is about forty-<cough> or thereabouts.

Not me, I'm young and svelte! And definitely not average...I'm "special" I have the papers to prove it too! :unsure:

Hello there Pubzombie, welcome to the insane asylum. :D

Welcome Pubzombie to our little corner of the web. I do hope you brought money with you...since the new guy buys all the drinks at the CSIM Tavern & Strip Club™ for the first month of his/her membership. I am the head pimp...er I mean head of the entertainment committee. Also the news editor, treasurer, moderator, janitor, joker, doctor, manager, and whatever else needs to be done around her. I am not the owner however...but that will change someday...oh yes...yes it will...it is all part of an elaborate scheme that I have concocted to take over...

SOON YOU WILL ALL BE BOWING TO ME!!!

allhail.gif