MONDAY!!!!

Deacon

Good to hear, Deacon! We need some good news... well, at least I needed some, the world might be sunshine and lollipops for the rest of you, but here the snow is still coming down and pretty much grinding the whole area to a halt. Not really expecting much in the way of melting for a couple of days. So it started as rain, changed to sleet which did accumulate, then about three inches or so of wet snow, now another couple of inches of dry snow. The bulk of the snow storm should out of here in a couple more hours, then flurries and a high of 29F. Oh, and it is very windy, over 66,000 people in the central Virginia area are without power. People have been warned to stay off the roads, but I'm sure as soon as the sun comes up there will be plenty of sight seers hitting the roads, then hitting the ditches, guard rails, and each other. Crap on a cracker.

Morning.

Deacon, great to hear you'll be heading home soon. :thumbsup:

Sorry about your weather there, Stans. Just saw the snow in Boston on the TV .... yeee-ikes! That's some serious snow.

Have a good week, y'all.

It's 13:18 and still snowing. This mess was forecast to be out of here around 09:00. Way to go, weather shaman. <_<

I've more or less cleaned the cars and the driveway, all of it, 12 feet wide, 90 feet in length.

It's 13:18 and still snowing. This mess was forecast to be out of here around 09:00. Way to go, weather shaman. <_<

I've more or less cleaned the cars and the driveway, all of it, 12 feet wide, 90 feet in length.

I need to see some pictures before I'll believe it! C'mon, Stans, get out the Box Brownie!

And it's really nasty here, too, with blowing rain and no sun!