Tuesday

Stans

A bit of useless trivia about St. Patrick ( mom's side of the family came from Ireland )

St. Patrick was actually an Englishman ...(always drives the Irish nuts :) )

Happy Paddy's day to you all....here in Nfld we still get a holiday for Paddy and for St George !

"Erin go Bragh!" to all of youse! And if you don't know what that is, look in Wikipedia or something! Sunny today and up to 70F.

It means Ireland Forever ( there are still a few Irish gaelic speakers on oursouthern shore )

However ..if you have ever been to Ireland and seen all the lovely young lassies there you might be more likely to say "Erin go bra-less ;)

It means Ireland Forever ( there are still a few Irish gaelic speakers on oursouthern shore )

However ..if you have ever been to Ireland and seen all the lovely young lassies there you might be more likely to say "Erin go bra-less ;)

I'll drink to that!

I'll see your Erin go bragh and raise you an Alba go bragh! How do you like them little green apples eh? ;)

Mid 60s here, I'm not wearing green, and if anyone tries to pinch me I'll slap the hell out of them...unless it's that cute little brunette from over the way, she can pinch me all she likes.

I used to have a St. Paddy's day tradition of going over to McDermots, the Irish pub 2 towns over, in my kilt, Bay City Rollers t-shirt and KOSB beret, proclaim it "Saint Andrew's Day", drink a pile of scotches and St. Andrew's ales, remark about how horrible Sinaed O'Connor is, and start up a friendly tussle at closing time ever year. But ever since I moved back I can't find the t-shirt, my kilt got ripped and I just don't feel that motivated. Oh well. :lol:

Like to see something quite humorous? Google "Utilikilt" and see what comes up! "( No, not that, Donny!) I can see Gunny now........................!

I agree with the sentiments expressed in the article. Men are the ones that need some freedom between the legs, considering what most of us have, but the fashion weirdos have decreed that we should wear pants, while the gals get the comfy skirts! I mentioned to the missus that I might order one, and she almost passed out from laughing! It's all a big plot by the men haters in Madison Avenue to punish us guys for having equipment they don't have! But I'd still like to see Gunny (with a 'Y') in one!

I refuse to google something called a "unikilt" I'm sorry, the very name is disturbing to me. :lol:

But having worn kilts many a time, I do agree with you Whizzers, they are comfortable as hell and make sense to wear. Plus chicks dig guys in kilts, be sure. ;)

I refuse to google something called a "unikilt" I'm sorry, the very name is disturbing to me. :lol:

But having worn kilts many a time, I do agree with you Whizzers, they are comfortable as hell and make sense to wear. Plus chicks dig guys in kilts, be sure. ;)

I do hope this doesn't mean that you and Gunny won't be talking to each other any more? I'd still pay good money to see him in a kilt!

I do hope this doesn't mean that you and Gunny won't be talking to each other any more? I'd still pay good money to see him in a kilt!

Huh? :blink:

I can't even begin to say how disturbing that entire statement is, on so many levels. :lol: