Thursday

Stans

And I have the day off!

AGAIN??? How will I get my check from the new stimulus package if you don't work to pay your taxes! Oh...wait...you mean no one has to work and we all still get a check? PRAISE BE! I am beginning to like this new Presidents thinking! ;)

Harumph! Er...a...good morning all. Clear and 50F today.

No kidding Donnie, adding insult to injury, the government can pass out billions of dollars to anyone with a good whine, yet H&R Block has no idea when the teensy, tiny, refund will finally get here. <_<

Your refund has been processed and assessed a 98% Federal Income Tax Refund Tax. Have a nice day. :)

Will I get a refund even though I pay no taxes? I'll tell you later!

Your refund has been processed and assessed a 98% Federal Income Tax Refund Tax. Have a nice day. :)

Yeah they probably found out I was going to use it to buy a new pistol and my mom even wants to go with me to the shop to look at getting a pistol of her very own too.

Crap, I didn't mean pistols I meant...umm air conditioners, yeah that's it. You know it does sometimes get hot here, yeah, that's what I meant. Nothing to see here, move along. :unsure:

Yeah they probably found out I was going to use it to buy a new pistol and my mom even wants to go with me to the shop to look at getting a pistol of her very own too.

Crap, I didn't mean pistols I meant...umm air conditioners, yeah that's it. You know it does sometimes get hot here, yeah, that's what I meant. Nothing to see here, move along. :unsure:

Are you sure it wasn't curling irons Schatt? At least for you anyway. :D

Are you sure it wasn't curling irons Schatt? At least for you anyway. :D

Not a big fan of curling, I don't have a whole lot of respect for any game played with a household upkeep implement that witches commonly fly around on.

:D