Battlestar Galactica- Finale

Stag

Frakking Hell, so that's how it happened!

Season 4 was looking a bit bogged down at times, but I think the final episode brought it all together neatly and didn't disappoint. So Baltar and Caprica Six weren't barking mad after all, who'a thought it?

No reason to get excited

The thief he kindly spoke

There are many here among us

Who feel that life is but a joke

But you and I weve been through that

And this is not our fate

So let us not talk falsely now

The hour is getting late...

Then I strongly suggest that when the complete boxed set comes out, you get yourself down to your local emporium and get it. We're talking the Lord of the Rings type good here; book, not film. Its simply the finest Science Fiction I've ever seen, and probably will see for quite a while.

Not bad considering the cheesy original it sprouted from.

I finally got to watch it, just finished up as it'd been sitting on my DVR since Friday (I decided to check out what "24" was all about so Netflix'd it and have been watching those) and Staggers you are right on the money man.

They tied the entire series up with a bow that was not only very satisfying but made a whole lot of sense, and I'll admit I was a little apprehensive going into the final episode because I was afraid they'd drop the ball. But nope they didn't drop it, they hit it out of the frakkin' park.

I wonder if "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" could be considered a sequel? Could be within the arc; granted there's time travel, but The Five never had FTL drives before they came to Caprica. Upping the technological ante seems par for the course.

Scary.