Monday

Stans

Monday Monday so good to meeee ;)

If I wanted to, because of age and years of service, I could retire from my job tomorrow.....but I'm still having fun...so why quit a good job and get apart time as a Walmart greeter :D

"Good morning, welcome to Walmart!" That's for the novices, Neddie. Then, when you're REALLY experienced you can say your greeting!

Actually, my daughter just (three weeks ago) started as a cashier at our local store. She says they're good people, but sticklers for adhering to the Company rules. Can't clock in early or work late without permission, and God help you if you comment on an employees appearance! It's actually straightening her out a bit, I think.

"Good morning, welcome to Walmart!" That's for the novices, Neddie. Then, when you're REALLY experienced you can say your greeting!

Actually, my daughter just (three weeks ago) started as a cashier at our local store. She says they're good people, but sticklers for adhering to the Company rules. Can't clock in early or work late without permission, and God help you if you comment on an employees appearance! It's actually straightening her out a bit, I think.

I hope your daughter has a better experiance with working for Wally World than my daughter did. She wanted full time, but of course they would give her just enough hours up to qualifying for full time status as a tease, but never go over. And you are right about the rules too. Bastards. <_<