You got to see this

Red

Wouldn't it be great if they had them sing behind a gauze screen, so that you only heard them until the end, then they could appear in person and their appearance wouldn't matter, just their talent! But dream on, it'll never happen in our culture! But with a bit of beautifying and that voice, she might get her wish yet, if a Record label picks up on her!

Wouldn't it be great if they had them sing behind a gauze screen, so that you only heard them until the end, then they could appear in person and their appearance wouldn't matter, just their talent! But dream on, it'll never happen in our culture!

It's my understanding that's exactly what they do for top symphonic orchestra auditions.

But, Whiz, you do have to understand that singing is a package deal, and appearance is part of that package, at least it has been up until now. I think because of shows like UK has Talent that the beauty-challenged among us are getting their moment in the sun. I suspect this woman will get a record deal and she'll have lots of adoring fans. It's all good.