COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin Rommel

Huh-- vhot???

Vhere zhe hell am I???? Vhot iz zhiz plaze--- vhy iz zhere ein green vynil lounge suite in here......?????

Shultzie??? Vhere are you???

Damn! The cryostatic chamber has thawed again!

Somebody get me a wrench and a fresh tank of liquid nitrogen!

Oh well, since you're all thawed and everything, and stuff...

Welcome back, Rommel :)

How the hell are you? What's new? What the heck have you been up to?

Jawhol! It iz Herr Field Marzshall! Back from zhe zekret Baben Manueverz Ja? Break open zhe Schnappz und zhe Amarula!!! :thumbsup:

ACHTUNG! Zhe fieldmarschall haz vreturned! Ich kan hardly vait to hear uf zhe great konkwests uf zhe Kamel divizion. Velkomen bak, Herr Fieldmarschall.

Itchie so vely happy to see Lommerr back flom the flont! Soonry Japan wirl raunch oul ratest airprane! It is closs of Mitsubishi G4M Type 1 (Betty), Messelschmitt Me 262A-2a Schwarbe (Swalrow), Mitsubishi T.K.4 Type 0 (Halry) and Nakajima Ki.84 Hayate (Flank). Prane wirl be carled "Betty Swalrow Halry Flank"!

:rofl: Raugh my ass off! :rofl:

:lol: That's actually kind of funny and by funny I mean "ha-ha" funny, not Thitchie's normal San Fran sort of funny.

Heinkill sits up, banging his head on the bottom of the bar stool he was happily sleeping under, "Schwein you lazy schnitzel schnorting no good for nuzzingk call yourzelf a gunner ratnik! Vake up!! Rommel iz back! I haff heard hiz voice zumvere!"

Over by the band stand a pile of vomit begins to lift itself into a vertical position. Slowly two legs, two arms and a flying helmet emerge from the mess, "Vos ist los?! Oww...Oberleutnant, vot happened? Ze last I remember vi voz making ze champagne pyramid viz Fifi und Bridgitte und Rommel voz on secret mission viz Lawrence off Arabia. Did I mizz zumzingk?"

"Grab ze keyz to ze Stealth Stuka Schweiny, I zingk zings are goingk to get intereztingk again! Hahahaahahahaha...boing...verdammt! Schwein my undercarriage extension has come unscrewed, can you..."

Welcome back Herr Rommel place has been quite since you left

"Grab ze keyz to ze Stealth Stuka Schweiny, I zingk zings are goingk to get intereztingk again! Hahahaahahahaha...boing...verdammt! Schwein my undercarriage extension has come unscrewed, can you..."

TMI :blink:

“Sheisss- zhiz place schmellz arfull—open ein vhindow….. Blitzen!! Komme here you lazy mutt--- licken zhie zhizz schiess uffen mein uniform!”

Rommel finally looks up and see the whole room of old farts staring at him….

“Vhot??--- vhot iz vronk??—Mein fly iz undone oder zhomefink???- You akten az if ich haf been gone zhumvhere fur ein lonk time…. Getten zhie on mit zhe krieg allready”

Rommel stumbles forward from the small stage- as his feet hits the floor, there is the distinct sound of a glass eye shattering……

In a small room lit only with a single red lamp, Fifi and Bridgitte, heroines of the Free French Airforce, section leaders in the French underground, and Marseilles and district beach volleyball champions 1938-39, pore over a list...

"D'accord Bridgitte, let us go over eet one more time."

"Oui mon Capitaine...

1. Drink Hein Kill and Schwein under the table...'e is very cute that Schwein, no?"

"Eef you like men 'oo smell like livestock, certainment. Proceed weeth the leest Bridgitte."

"2. Locate Rommel (last known place of concealment, the meedle eest)...do you theenk 'e 'as a girlfriend?"

"'Oo? Rommel?"

"No Fifi, le petit Schwein of course."

"A thought most 'orrible Bridgitte - eef 'e does, she is probably so ugly 'e takes 'er to work every day so that 'e does not 'aff to kees 'er goodbye. On weeth the leest."

"Where was I? Oui, 3. Discombobulate Rommel and ween the war."

"Oui, a very satisfactory plan - especially know we know where Rommel ees."

Bridgitte frowns, her two perfect blonde brows meeting above her pert little nose in confusion, "Capitaine? What eet means, this word, deescombobulate? Eet sounds painful."

Fifi smiles enigmatically, "Only eef 'e 'as an, 'ow you say, coeur? A heart? Wheech I very much doubt Fifi. Now, into our deesguises..."

ACHTUNG! Zhe fieldmarschall haz vreturned! Ich kan hardly vait to hear uf zhe great konkwests uf zhe Kamel divizion. Velkomen bak, Herr Fieldmarschall.

Rommel, the girls of the Camel Division want you to know you and your box of dates are welcome back any time, just give them some advance notice so they can do their stretching exercises.

CONTINUITY CALL...WAKING...

Huh? Wassup?

Who rang?

What do you mean Rommel is back. Imposh (hic) Imposh (hic) itsh not happening orrite? He'sh a gone goner.

Thish musht be an imposhter.

Like them doppelgangers.

All them CFRANs, remember them?

And then we had the attack of the Doppelganger Dude?

Thish is jusht a (burrrrrrrp) furphy.

Go back to shleep everyone.

It ish Wedneshday soon - we can look forward to another exchiting Wednesday post.

Nothing to see here.

good God IT is alive! Mein Broer! look at all the dust spinning around with everyone scrambling to attention!

Vhat izst Los? didn't Vee vin zee var already? Mein air zupport iszt at your dizpozale Herr Feldmarschall..

Hey everyone! Who reset my account? I used to be member number 33, now member number 1,394?! A man goes away for a FEW years and he gets set back to NEWBIE status! Second Lieutenant? PAH!

How come ROMMEL didn't get reset? DOH and double DOH!

Hey everyone! Who reset my account? I used to be member number 33, now member number 1,394?! A man goes away for a FEW years and he gets set back to NEWBIE status! Second Lieutenant? PAH!

How come ROMMEL didn't get reset? DOH and double DOH!

Because Cfran's account is Cfranciso, not Cfran.

I don't like dopplegangers on this board, so I'm closing the Cfran account. If you are Cfrancisco, just PM me and I'll give you your Cfrancisco password if you forgot it.

Even if you aren't Cfran, for real, I'm sure you're not being malicious ... but I do draw the line at imitating real accounts.

If Rommel and CFran show up at the same time, it can only mean one thing

REPENT ...REPENT YE SINNERS ...THE END IS NEAR !!!!

:D

Damn! The cryostatic chamber has thawed again!

Somebody get me a wrench and a fresh tank of liquid nitrogen!

*Madman hands The Dude a wrench, then wheels in a keg of beer*

Sorry Boss......this is the only "tank" of "liquid" that I could find. ;)

Not sure if thats the original Cfran Admin! The original Cfran had bigger boobs! :rolleyes: