Sunday

Stans

Off to church, tired as I am. Stayed up late last night and watched the race in Darlington, SC. Good race, typical Darlington, lots of scrapes and wrecks. Mark Martin won, nice to see that an old geezer can still win a race. :)

Wait a sec... he's just a little older than me. :unsure: Maybe I should stop using terms like "old geezer"?

Morning all,

Nice-ish weather here today. Sunny, but still a cool chill in the air at the moment.

I did have to cut the lawn yesterday, so I guess it's actually not winter anymore ... but it sure doesn't feel like spring.

Hotter than the hinges of hell, here, very hot for early May. Spring lasted about 3 weeks. I slept late for the same reason as Stans. Hey, bud, my drivers are 2 and 8 in points now! What a difference a new team makes!

Hey Whiz, you want to borrow a backhoe? I'm sure you can find some woods no one ever goes to. I'd shoot that SOB, make sure he never got a chance at my daughter again. And no, that ain't bravado, either, that's the coonass talking, you hear. :nuke:

Boats

Hotter than the hinges of hell, here, very hot for early May. Spring lasted about 3 weeks. I slept late for the same reason as Stans. Hey, bud, my drivers are 2 and 8 in points now! What a difference a new team makes!

Hey Whiz, you want to borrow a backhoe? I'm sure you can find some woods no one ever goes to. I'd shoot that SOB, make sure he never got a chance at my daughter again. And no, that ain't bravado, either, that's the coonass talking, you hear. :nuke:

Boats

I hear you, JC. I talked to him today, with control that surprised me, and told him to find some professional help for his problem, then I'd talk to him again, but until then stay out of my sight. I like the guy when he's straight but I can't stand people using meth, and he finally agreed he has an addiction. Of course, my daughter ain't no Mother Teresa either, but doesn't deserve this.