Book Review: The Accidental Guerrilla

Duke Nukem Forever Footage, Screens Surface

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser Trailer #2

Battlestations: Pacific - Island Capture Trailer

NVIDIA Releases WHQL-Certified nForce Drivers for Windows 7

Review: In Win Commander 750W PSU

Burned, Dropped, Drowned: HDD Recovery In Pictures

Just Announced Hardware for May 11, 2009

"Sorry for the tardiness of today's news postings on the Combatsim.com front page, along with this entry here in the forum. Had a few private issues pop up that needed to be tended to. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to see. These aren't the droids you are looking for. Move along."

On the one hand I'm thankful for the release of the trailer for CoD: MW2; on the other hand, I'm sick-to-death of staged game trailers.

From the looks of this new trailer, Infinity Ward has definitely created some spectacular new gameplay, but would it kill them to give us more than a series of ten 0.5-nanosecond clips? I suppose it's all about getting the so-called buzz going.

Buzz! Zero substance. Twice the speculation!

Anyway, it does look pretty shit hot.

Good stuff, Donnie :thumbsup:

On the one hand I'm thankful for the release of the trailer for CoD: MW2; on the other hand, I'm sick-to-death of staged game trailers.

From the looks of this new trailer, Infinity Ward has definitely created some spectacular new gameplay, but would it kill them to give us more than a series of ten 0.5-nanosecond clips? I suppose it's all about getting the so-called buzz going.

Buzz! Zero substance. Twice the speculation!

Anyway, it does look pretty shit hot.

Good stuff, Donnie :thumbsup:

Wait until you see the news today!