COMBATSIM Forum

F-22 Total Air War 2008 v1.54

Home Fries

Someone already thought about?!?...

The graphs of the game Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

In the game F-22 ADF / Red Sea / TAW / TAW 2008 ?!?....

This game (F-22) would be the only best of all the world of all times

of all the history

Sorry, can't do H.A.W.X.

However, check out the 2.0 beta screenshots for a look of what we can do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Dear Sir, This is Tarun. from Bangalore (INDIA) I have registered myself elf at the COMBATSIM, I wanted to download the update patch for TAW V1.5 but tried the links mentioned on your web page, but unfortunately the patch has been removed :icon_salute3: .Lastly & kindly help me find the download link :icon_bow: as I too need the Patch.

Your kind support in regard to my query will be highly Obliged & Appreciated. :)

my email id is tvvvora@hotmail.com

Regards

Tarun.vora

Dear Sir, This is Tarun. from Bangalore (INDIA) I have registered myself elf at the COMBATSIM, I wanted to download the update patch for TAW V1.5 but tried the links mentioned on your web page, but unfortunately the patch has been removed :icon_salute3: .Lastly & kindly help me find the download link :icon_bow: as I too need the Patch.

Your kind support in regard to my query will be highly Obliged & Appreciated. :)

Regards

Tarun.vora

Hi Tarun

All I have is !2008v1.5beta2 whatever that used to mean. :lol: Its the full version of !2008 and zips to about 130Mb. There might be something in there.

But with due respect, why are you running !2008v1.5 when its successor TAW2.0 is available here:

Regards

Tarun.vora

Dear Tarun, it was kind of you to register personal information, it is nice to know you are from Bangalore (I have a good personal friend there :) ), nevertheless, rest assured we do not discriminate against Elves here, we treat everyone with the exact same kindness.

Welcome :thumbsup: