Sunday

Stans

Off to church, then there will be racing tonight in Charlotte, NC. :)

Oh, crud! I just checked the weather forecast for Charlotte, 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms today, tonight, and tomorrow. Last night's Nationwide Series race was cut short by 30 laps due to rain. :(

Definitely a motorsport fan's dream weekend: Formula 1 at Monaco, Indy 500, and NASCAR. Glad I can record this stuff to watch later or I'd get nothing done!

Sunny day :)

Today I will be painting the new steps I put in to replace the rotted ones on the front porch of my house. I gotta say, lumber is still pretty dang cheap. A 2" x 6" x 9-foot plank was only $2.17. That's less than a bag of potato chips! What's more, potato chips break when you try to drive a nail in 'em. :lol: Oh yeah, I'll be here all week.

Have a good 'un. :thumbsup:

Definitely a motorsport fan's dream weekend: Formula 1 at Monaco, Indy 500, and NASCAR. Glad I can record this stuff to watch later or I'd get nothing done!

Sunny day :)

Today I will be painting the new steps I put in to replace the rotted ones on the front porch of my house. I gotta say, lumber is still pretty dang cheap. A 2" x 6" x 9-foot plank was only $2.17. That's less than a bag of potato chips! What's more, potato chips break when you try to drive a nail in 'em. :lol: Oh yeah, I'll be here all week.

Have a good 'un. :thumbsup:

Dude: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0...ftsmangokfeat03

Boats

Boats,

Yeah, DeWalt makes one of those impact hammers too. Sweet bit of gear if you have to fasten something where there's no room to swing a hammer or line-up a screwdriver or impact driver. I used to have all DeWalt cordless stuff but it was too heavy and bulky. Picked up the Makita Lithium Ion line a couple years back and haven't looked back: lightweight, rugged, plenty of jam (torque/power), and long battery life. :thumbsup:

Dang. The Coca-Cola 600 has been rained out and postponed until noon Monday. The weather forecast for Monday is pretty much a carbon copy of the rainy forecast for today. This race might not run until Tuesday, when I'm back at work. :(