Wolfenstein Dated for August 4

Darkest of Days - 8 New Screens

Preview: Bohemia Rhapsody? RPS Debates ArmA II

Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned Announced

THQ Reveals FPS 'Homefront' - Written by 'Red Dawn' Creator Milius

Review: Sparkle GeForce GTX 260 Core 216

Review: Thermaltake ISG 400 (CLP0540) CPU Cooler

Just Announced Hardware for May 27, 2009

"The Front Page News at COMBATSIM.COM is brought to you by the latest offering from Gilbert Toys...The 'Kim Atomic Bomb Lab'!"

KimBombKit.jpg

"It's a Brast™!"

Not sure of what to make of that ArmA2 preview. I really wish we could get a review by a game journo that has a clue about this title. So far, and this latest is no exception, we get a review by someone who never touched ArmA, only OpFlash, and that only just. When the reviewer says he's looking forward to populating the landscape with cows and going on a hunting expedition, you know you'll be wanting back those ten minutes you spent reading the article.

Ah well, I did get invited to the press event in London, but I was just too cheap to spring for the airfare and accommo ... so I only have myself to blame, I s'pose.

Ah well, I did get invited to the press event in London, but I was just too cheap to spring for the airfare and accommo ... so I only have myself to blame, I s'pose.

Yup. :P

You should have gone Dude. At least the weather would have been better than you have been getting lately! ;)