Hey HomeFries

weaselone

Hey man i've played several of the multiplayer parts and so far this is my nittpickin.1st so far i've seen no advantage to playin them and helping your ave. or whatever in the main game.2nd the flight suit and legs end at elbows and halfway up legs,a little disconcerting when using hatswitch and see your arms nuthin but black3rd the loadouts i think should be editable those are my main nittpicks. i might be a nittwitt but i nittpick :rofl:

Hey man i've played several of the multiplayer parts and so far this is my nittpickin.1st so far i've seen no advantage to playin them and helping your ave. or whatever in the main game.2nd the flight suit and legs end at elbows and halfway up legs,a little disconcerting when using hatswitch and see your arms nuthin but black3rd the loadouts i think should be editable those are my main nittpicks. i might be a nittwitt but i nittpick :rofl:

Thanks for the feadback, W1. These are both known issues in the code.

1) Success or failure in multiplayer is not saved in your profile in any way. Therefore, success in a multiplayer mission does not give you a direct advantage in single player (other than having seen the mission before). What you might have read is a) Success in training missions helps the skills of your wingmen in campaigns (this is in the manual), and/or B) If you have experience in the single player ADF/RSO missions, this will help in multiplayer missions. I wrote that bit, but meant it in a limited scope.

What I meant was that experience with a single player ADF/RSO mission gives you knowledge of what kind of experience to expect. I want to make sure the multiplayer missions provide the right balance and experience, of which both can be changed by adding wingmen. This is especially true in a mission that was an AWACS mission in single player, as there is no AWACS mode in multiplayer, so I had to convert a strategic mission to a localized F-22 mission. You can tell the converted AWACS missions in multiplayer because they still say that it is an AWACS mission in the briefing.

2) As far as the amputated limbs go, this is because there is no object rendered for the torso below the shoulders, so the arms and legs just cut off. You can see the shoulders in wide view or when padlocked. The issue is more pronounced with the new khaki flightsuit. There is no changing this without fundamentally changing the 3D object file, which is still quite a ways off. If the issue bugs you, the original black flightsuit is available as an option in the MODS folder. You can activate that mod and revert if you wish.

Don't sweat the nitpicking. That's what separates elite from "close enough".