Battlefield Tech

Donster

That's pretty neat and it can be explosive as well!

With all the advancements in robotic and droid technology, it might not be too long and we'll have these guys.

starwars.jpg

Of course we might also end up with these clowns.

battle.gif

And, of course, this.

snomote-probe-droid.jpg

Way cool.

Something about the eyeball camera at the end of a long tube that reminds me of War-of-the-Worlds.

Although it looks cool, I doubt it's very stealthy. There's no sound of the device in the video, but I bet it crashes around something fierce. Also, there's got to be 20 or so servo motors in the thing and they aren't exactly silent. Still, it might be great for getting into buildings where there's a hostage situation, or even looking for people in the rubble after an earthquake.

The one thing not mentioned. What would it do if it happens upon a natural snake with amorous intentions?................... :huh: (Well, somebody had to ask!)

I saw a different video of the snake robot with sound, it's pretty spiffy and they're not all that loud. Well except for one thing...it can be packed with C4 too for those times when you really, really want to be loud.

The coolest thing ever though is the Cat Gun. Know how they made that stock you can attack a pistol to to shoot around corners? It comes with a stuffed animal cat attachment. For some reason that makes me grin a lot, and I don't know why.

I saw a different video of the snake robot with sound, it's pretty spiffy and they're not all that loud. Well except for one thing...it can be packed with C4 too for those times when you really, really want to be loud.

The coolest thing ever though is the Cat Gun. Know how they made that stock you can attack a pistol to to shoot around corners? It comes with a stuffed animal cat attachment. For some reason that makes me grin a lot, and I don't know why.

Garfield Commando?

:rofl: