Greetings

Jennifer

I've not been by in awhile to check in on ya'll.....how's everyone doing? :)

Speaking for myself, OK, but it would have been better with your presence! Hope all is well with you and yours, Jennifer? I'm sure the motley crowd will be along soon, after treating their latest hangovers!

Inmates? Tranquilizers? Red, you make this sound like some sort of insane asylum and it isn't. Watch, I'll show you by walking over to this exit and opening the door... hmmm... it seems to be locked from the outside. I'll just open this window... hmmm... it seems to be welded shut and I never before noticed those steel bars. I know! I'll just pick up this phone and call for a pizza, the delivery guy will open the door. Hmmm... the phone doesn't seem to actually work. Oh, hey, look! I found some more of those little white pills. Let's all take one! Ahhhh... that's better, see I told you this wasn't an asy... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

So, in a nutshell, nothing has changed. :)

Hi Jennifer. There will always be the memory of Paris when you and Rommel were walking down the Champs-Élysées and Rommel was set upon and beaten like a fat kid stealing lunches by a couple of mimes, then I stepped in, gently took your hand, then our eyes met to the muffled sounds of Rommel being pummeled, and you forgot all about him and you and I continued on to the Arc de Triomphe ...

LMAO....you guys are still the same!! :)

Everything is very good with me and my family also. :)

(In chronological order...)

Schatten: It was always a tossup if things were good or bad, eh?

Whizkid: Thank you. (Water and Motrin for a hangover boys!)

Rommel: *sigh* How could I ever forget Paris.... :)

Red: Are they getting resistances to the tranqs? Are larger doses required? :unsure:

Stans: White pills? You're not given a choice between the Red pill or the Blue pill? ;)

Donster: I do remember that....those mimes looked suspiciously like Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller, ala Starsky & Hutch!

Doug: We're all good, thanks...still playing the wii, but have been on a break from F4:AF. I took a look at the "mods" for IL-2, but didn't have the patience to sort out how to do that, lol.

CobraJ: LOL....

I took a look at the "mods" for IL-2, but didn't have the patience to sort out how to do that, lol.

Stans is your go-to guy for all things IL-2 modding. I think the entire modding "process" has been reduced to just a single unified installer file now, but it's a massive download. Really worth it, though. There are dozens of improvements, but I would've downloaded it just to get the new engine sounds for the Corsair ... I get goose bumps every time I hear it, and that's just when it's idling. :D:thumbsup:

What? A woman? IN HERE??? :o

wow look at all you blokes sucking in your guts and straightening your posture when Jennifer pops in! :P

*Madman stands up.....straightens up what's left of his hair......attempts to look more physically fit......fails miserably*

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, cobraj? ;)