COMBATSIM Forum

Total Air War v2.0 Weekly Multiplayer Fly-in (Cancelled UFN)

Home Fries

Seems like I am out of it... I just checked and I cannot flash the router yet... Reason being that breaks the bridging due to bad support in DD-WRT between two DD-WRT clients...

Sigh... Not supposed to easy I guess.

You in Norway Sweeper? Give anything for those D/L, U/L and ping speeds ...... ;) So would others .... :lol:

Well, that is not the top package either... They do offer 100 Mbit up and down :P

Really nice for server ops :P

Thanks Sweeper. 100 both ways :o ..... I know one multiplay flier who will be very envious of this, however he sees no reason why it shouldn't be 1000 both ways, minimum ;) ........ Neph?

Thanks Sweeper. 100 both ways :o ..... I know one multiplay flier who will be very envious of this, however he sees no reason why it shouldn't be 1000 both ways, minimum ;) ........ Neph?

WEll we will be getting Close to 100mbps on the DL soon, NOt sure what the UL will be but it is going to be VERY Costly.. :(

I have a 60mbps DL now and after the promotion ends if I want to continue with these speeds it will be costly..

But My Dad says he has heard a commercial of them pushing the 100mbps packages?? With FiOS around the corner and comming soon here Comcast has NO other option but to include Faster speeds with their Packages..

Hopefully the Competition will drive the Speeds up and the Price down.. ;)

WEll we will be getting Close to 100mbps on the DL soon, NOt sure what the UL will be but it is going to be VERY Costly.. :(

I have a 60mbps DL now and after the promotion ends if I want to continue with these speeds it will be costly..

But My Dad says he has heard a commercial of them pushing the 100mbps packages?? With FiOS around the corner and comming soon here Comcast has NO other option but to include Faster speeds with their Packages..

Hopefully the Competition will drive the Speeds up and the Price down.. ;)

Can't see it happening here (Oz) though. They're still arguing about the value of Broadband and Fibre! Whats wrong with DSL2 ....... :rolleyes:

Thanks boys, enjoyed the four pilot missions: Neph, Hawkx, Eagle and Battie. Still a few issues with communications (TS3), but the rest was fine. Except for my flying: I MUST ALWAY TARGET NON-STATIC OBJECTS WITH THE LANTIRN IN SLAVE MODE....repeat 100 times .... ;)

Hawkx? Neph, Eagle and myself thought it-a-be nice to fly one of you TAWBC missions next week. If your interested you would need to pick the mission, tell us where to download it and which slot to put it in. We're not asking you to teach us how to setup TAWBC, there's a manual to do that, just the issue of mission selection and which slot. If others arrive to fly next week we can put it off, but its there for another occasion.

What d'you think?

Forgot. :( I'll be missing next Thursday the 17th. My brother and I are off on our bikes to the Temora Museum and Air Show.

http://www.aviationmuseum.com.au/news/FlyingDates.cfm

Its about 1000 mile round trip which we will do over 6 days. If I remember to take my camera I'l put some shots here on my return. ;)

Good flying.

Forgot. :( I'll be missing next Thursday the 17th. My brother and I are off on our bikes to the Temora

Its about 1000 mile round trip which we will do over 6 days.

I'm sending you a helper. She can cut your grass & help drive.

She is on the Temora Team

Happy valentines day. :D

Happy_valentines_day.jpg

Hide the candy.

Hawkx? Neph, Eagle and myself thought it-a-be nice to fly one of you TAWBC missions next week. If your interested you would need to pick the mission, tell us where to download it and which slot to put it in. We're not asking you to teach us how to setup TAWBC, there's a manual to do that, just the issue of mission selection and which slot. If others arrive to fly next week we can put it off, but its there for another occasion.

What d'you think?

Maybe we can fly a TAWBC mission I had the wizard make up?

Hawk's Advanced Combat.TBC

Find the mission at this address:

http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/61554888/Air_Dominance

Make a new mission folder in "Total Air War 2.16a".

Name the folder "New TAWBC gr attack"

D/L "Hawk's Advanced Combat.TBC" mission to that folder

Use TAWBC to install this mission in the 1st slot of MP H2H

Make a new mission folder in "Total Air War 2.16a".

D/L "Hawk's Advanced Combat.TBC" mission to that folder

Great. Actually Eagle and I flew it in Multiplay with two AI. There are reports about it here:

and here:

So Eagle and I have it loaded already. But I'll re-do it as per your instructions above just to check.

Make a new mission folder in "Total Air War 2.16a" /DID/F22 Total Air War 2.0/MISSIONS folder.

D/L, or if already done, drop "Hawk's Advanced Combat.TBC" mission to that folder

Note: you'll need to have TAWBC installed and that can be achieved by following the instructions at Launcher >> Mission Editor >> TAWBC Documentation.

Ok works just fine. Hope you don't mind but I added a few bits to the above just to help any newbies. Also we might need to get HF to drop your mission at the public drop rather than directing them to the beta testing AD drop.

Edit: I think this is a great idea to fly TAWBC multipayer flights, as new one's can regularly be written and thus introducing the element of surprise to all flies except the mission's author of course. :thumbsup: .

I think this is a great idea to fly TAWBC multipayer flights.

I'll be on TS3 before 6PM California

1800 per Wombat's map below;

MultiplayMapv107.jpg

My god, it's been a while since my last flight! Got so much things going on in the past few months that it occupied me a lot...

Glad to see more people interested in playing and I'm so thrill to return to the cockpit, although the same time slot of Wed at 6 pm is still an obstacle to me. Hope I can be able to clear it in some way and join you guys from time to time. 83

hey we (me, nephilim, and homefries) 're up and flying in nice formation..

everyone not around is definitely missing out..

EDIT:

okay this was our first attempt..

formationflying.png

then we got company from coolfly, but just before waypoint 2...

readytocrash.png

..i would manage to crash into neph.. no screeny of that though ^^

and then finally got it juuust right

check it out!

niceformation.png

hey we (me, nephilim, and homefries) 're up and flying in nice formation..

everyone not around is definitely missing out..

I'm so sorry I missing out..

What mission were you flying?

Sorry for going AWOL on you guys. It's been a hell of a month for me and the worst is even yet to come. I'm not sure how the next couple of months will turn out but, hopefully, I can have slightly more breathing room depending on what happens next week.