[RELEASE] F-22 TAW 2008 Trainer +3

Eagle_Flight

Hi everyone!

I'm releasing my trainer +3 for the F-22 TAW 2008 MOD!

Gives you Infinite Ammo, Infinite Chaffs & Flares, and Fuel.

Although this hasn't been tested with TAW Original, it might also work.

This thread is open for feedback! :)

Get it here:

LAST EDIT: 09.07.2009 (updated all the links)

Found a new hoster, hope it stayes online longer this time:

http://www.xup.in/dl,18285920/F-22_TAW_2008_Trainer_+3.zip/

Enjoy!

Get the NEW latest version of my CE table over here:

Version 1.1 ONLINE

MAIN:

http://cheatengine.org/tables/moreinfo.php?tid=248

Download the same Table + info.txt + HEX Weapon ID.txt here:

MIRROR:

http://www.xup.in/dl,15102475/F22_2008_CE_Table_v11.zip/

Feel free to fool around with this! To my knowledge the files will be released together with the next MOD release.

Although this hasn't been tested with TAW Original, it might also work.

Tests SAT in vanilla TAW as well. Good job!

For the record, these accomplishments were made before the introduction of the trainer:

moh.jpg

Excellent work Eagle_flight!

Personally, I'm not interested in cheating in TAW but I'm very interested in how you've achieved it.

Do you know whether it would be possible to use this technique to export a parameter like the fuel level to another application?

Personally, I'm not interested in cheating in TAW but I'm very interested in how you've achieved it.

Do you know whether it would be possible to use this technique to export a parameter like the fuel level to another application?

Hmmmm....

Apps for the Saitek X52 or Logitech G-15 perhaps?

:popcornsmilie:

Hi! Sure, that shouldn't be a problem, I can tell you what I know. The fuel ammount is stored as a floating point in the games memory. It can be found using programs (like Cheat Engine) that can search through the game's memory and find certain values. For my trainer I found a way to allways access the right address for the fuel ammount.

Unfortunately I have never worked on 'exporting' this data so other applications can make use of it, neither am I familiar with the X52 nor the G-15.

From what I have gathered, the Joystick software uses profiles for different games. Control mapping is one thing, but I assume you are talking about extracting the fuel-level data for display on an extarnal monitor?

This may be a piece of cake, but may also be a bit more trouble... Any more info you can give me? Or have there been similar profile-attempts for other games?

And just for the record:

My interest in creating a trainer for this game came from when I first started out with ADF, I never knew what the "hard" was for but never really bothered with it, didn't even notice the other options, not to mention that I barely knew what i was activating and deactivating in the first place.. Anyways, I allways had the difficulty on hard and allways lost, my only method of survival being stunts like terrain landings, saving me from the enemy aircraft.. The famous Invulnerability & Refuel cheats were bogus, and the one single trainer was only half-working, and also only for the RSO expansion..

The rebirth through the 2008 MOD gave me the kick that was needed to try it out and I got it.. =)

Besides, now u can do 80'000 feet ALT using non-stop afterburners ^^ Not to mention permanent-stealth, never needing more weapons than 2x aim9x, 2x aim120r, and 2x agm65.. kinda brings back the "superiority" feeling!

yep, end of log.. ^^

Eagle out!

It has nothing to do with joysticks. It would just be useful to monitor certain variables when the game is running.

Also, this could be used as a basis for displaying flight data on different screens which I promised* Nephilim I'd have ready by 2013.

CE gets us access to the variables, I need to see if CE can be configured to send these on via a UDP packet for example.

* Legal notice.The word 'promised' above is used in its loosest possible sense and does not imply any actual guarantee of successfully carrying out this project. :)

Hmm.. :huh: Well basically, I dont believe I've encountered such a thing with CE.. But we don't have to use CE really, there would also be the posibility of writing your own programm, that scans for the game, then goes to a certain address in the games memory, reads, and sends out the info in a matter of your choice/programming.. But I repeat, the only thing I could help you guys with finding the adresses within the game's memory..