Saturday

Stans

Won't do me any good. What she is looking to buy is the same or worse on fuel economy than her 2006 Sonata.

2006? That can't even be well broken in yet. I generally keep a car for 10 years, although if cap and trade makes it through the senate I may have to trade my Honda for a two seat bicycle.

2006? That can't even be well broken in yet. I generally keep a car for 10 years, although if cap and trade makes it through the senate I may have to trade my Honda for a two seat bicycle.

Yeah, only 42,000 miles on it. But if momma ain't happy, then nobody's happy. Capiche? ;)

(my car is a 2001, hers is a 2006...so what is wrong with this picture?) ;)

As for a purchase yesterday, didn't happen just yet. She has until tomorrow to make up her mind. Told the dealer would call him then.

She drove a 2009 Toyota Venza. Liked it.

Then she drove a 2009 Ford Edge. We were both very dissapointed. Ride was rough compared to what we thought. Rattles. Underpowered.

Then she drove a 2009 Hyundai Veracruz. Momma likes! :ph43r:

Of course most expensive of the three. But ride, power, smoothness of transmission, accessories, trim quality much better than the Ford. Even better than the Toyota.

hyundai_veracruz_limited.jpg

hyundai_veracruz_limited_interior_view.jpg

So it is wait and see with her today.