COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CHUCKP

Problems registering a new membership with allaircraftarcade.com

I have been trying to join this site to obtain some updates for IL2 with no success.

This Email just bounced back due to the Admin's mailbox being full just like the first one I sent..maybe he is away from his computer...any advise as to how to join up?

PROBLEM REGISTERING-PLEASE HELP!

Thursday, July 2, 2009 4:29 PM

"CHARLES PROCHE"

To:

webmaster@allaircraftarcade.com

I have been trying to register at your site for 3 days now.

I have been putting in the following:

User Name: CHUCKP

Password: ******

I make sure all the info is correct and copy and paste the Registration Code from the Registration page so I KNOW it is right.

That code is currently shown as:

J3ll0M0ld

But, each time, I end up getting this message:

"General Error

The authorization code you have entered is incorrect. The location of the code should be stated on the registration page. Please try again"

I sent you a similar Email yesterday but it bounced back indicating that your "Mailbox was full". I hope you get this one so you can assist me in registering my membership.

Chuck Proche

Chuck,

You are copying and pasting that code into the authorization field, yes? If you type it, you might be overlooking the fact that there are numbers in the code and it's not just the word "JelloMold" rather it is "J3ll0M0ld" with a 3 for the e and zeros for the o's. Other than that, I'm stymied.

I just created an account there to see if there was a problem. I had no trouble. The Authorization code is J3ll0M0ld. Is the problem maybe the Confirmation code:, the letters & numbers in the box under the Aut code? You have to enter them in the text box below it.

Didn't mean to be rude.

Hello CHUCKP! I'm not a regular but I can't resist checking this site near daily. This is an entertaining lot! I've been learning IL2 for more than a year, on & off, and still consider myself a newbie. I can fly, but it ain't pretty.

I just created an account there to see if there was a problem. I had no trouble. The Authorization code is J3ll0M0ld. Is the problem maybe the Confirmation code:, the letters & numbers in the box under the Aut code? You have to enter them in the text box below it.

I Just had a brilliant (or stupid!) idea..as I am far from an "Internet Nerd" who would even know if this will even work....something I recall about IP addys?

Anyway, since you just made up a "mock" account at allaircraftarcade.com to test the registration program that I can't seem to get thru (and YES...as I noted in my post , I carefully CUT AND PASTED the Registration code into the correct field so it should be OK..but some quirk to this system is blocking me?) I also made sure I got the Confirmation code (which changes each time you use it) right...I must have gone thru the process 5 or 6 times now....I couldn't be screwing it up THAT many time in a row, could I....? I hope not!

So...why don't you post the same Username and Password you chose here, and I will try and log on with them....for now, I just need to get something from the "IL" section to D/L so I can set up the game properly in my PC.....

If you are actually going to be regularly using this Username and Password to log on to that site, this won't work as I am sure that the system wouldn't like it if both of us were to be logging on using the same Username and Password at the same time!

If that is the case, maybe you (or someone else here) can set up another "mock" account, don't use it yourself but, instead, post the Username and Password here so I can try and use them to get in there.....

Where there is a will...there IS a way!!

Chuck

Yeah, but doing that would detract from the sheer joy of successfully registering and being a valid member of AAA.

What?

:popcornsmilie:

Chuck,

I think I know what the problem is. When you copy and paste that J3ll0M0ld auth code it sticks an extra blank space at the end. Copy and paste it into a text editor first, then copy it into the registration form ... or, just make sure you delete the extra space at the end.

If you still have problems, I have created an account for you that you can have. Just let me know and I'll private message the account info to you. But first, try my suggestion above, it should work.

Chuck,

I think I know what the problem is. When you copy and paste that J3ll0M0ld auth code it sticks an extra blank space at the end. Copy and paste it into a text editor first, then copy it into the registration form ... or, just make sure you delete the extra space at the end.

If you still have problems, I have created an account for you that you can have. Just let me know and I'll private message the account info to you. But first, try my suggestion above, it should work.

DAMN.....You are one smart DUDE!!!

Yup....that was it! Once I copied and pasted it thru my Word Processor, the Confirmation code worked the first time!

THANK YOU SIR!!!

PS: Now I am going to post some installation questions re the IL Mods in my original thread....they will be a "piece of cake" for you to answer... I am sure!

Chuck

DAMN.....You are one smart DUDE!!!

Yup....that was it! Once I copied and pasted it thru my Word Processor, the Confirmation code worked the first time!

THANK YOU SIR!!!

PS: Now I am going to post some installation questions re the IL Mods in my original thread....they will be a "piece of cake" for you to answer... I am sure!

Chuck

That's why he gets paid the big money! ;)

And now his ego will swell his head so much that he won't be able to get into the office.

Hmmm... that might not be such a bad thing. PARTY!!!!!!!! :D