Sunday Wake Up Call

Donster

Sleeping in? I wish! Not that I'm up doing useful stuff, I just can't sleep longer than 5 or 6 hours. Ah, to be 19 again and sleep for 12 hours straight!

Nice-ish day here: cool, a few clouds, but generally pleasant.

Have a great day :)

Sleeping in? I wish! Not that I'm up doing useful stuff, I just can't sleep longer than 5 or 6 hours. Ah, to be 19 again and sleep for 12 hours straight!

Nice-ish day here: cool, a few clouds, but generally pleasant.

Have a great day :)

Weather in Calgary all screwed up again, eh Doug?

evening all..hurt my back somehow twisting or bending wrong way so i'm a hurtin' puppy today..

You've been taking Peter Griffin's advice on lifting stuff, eh?

Alright, boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back. Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion. AHHHHHH!

... as spoken by Peter Griffin as he tries to lift the back of Clinton's limo so the Secret Service guys can change a flat tire.

250px-BillPeterFG.jpg

Evening all... long weekend. Had a great time at my mother-in-law's, ate a bit too much, drank a bit too much, got a bit too much sun. Nice race in Daytona last night, Kyle Bush got what he deserved. You don't try to block a faster car on the final lap... you just don't do that and expect to finish intact.