BioShock/Oblivion Bundle Released in North America

Flight1 Announces Messerschmitt Me262

Review: Scimitar Computers Vertex Pyramid Case

Windows Users Ambushed by Attack on Fresh IE Flaw

Chrome's New-tab Page Gets More Interactive

Carnegie Mellon Researchers Discover SSNs Can Be Guessed

Just Announced Hardware for July 7, 2009

"Grab all the news you can at COMBATSIM.COM!"

The pyramid computer case ... now that's a space-saving design. And it keeps you from putting your coffee, or anything else for that matter, on it. Sorry, stupid design ... I'm sure it'll sell out in no time, however.

That free FPS game looks fun ... if you're into that sorta gameplay. I used to be. Not anymore.

Windows Users Ambushed by Attack on Fresh IE Flaw: Whew! For a moment I thought that might be serious. Actually, I'm a little blown away by how buggy the new Internet Explorer 8 is. They have an IFRAME bug that's so basic it's ridiculous. I wonder why they keep releasing version after version of IE with it's buggy, non-compliant code? Right, because they hate open standards and still are trying to force their proprietary crap down the throats of the masses. Silverlight, need I say more?

Good stuff as always, Donnie :thumbsup:

If it wasn't for releasing flawed software, MicroSoft would have ceased to have a purpose a long time ago. Planned obsolescence? Ha! These days they just cram in flaws so you must return and continue to update or buy new versions in the hope of one day having something that works. It's kind of like thinking that if you try hard enough you can pick up a turd by the clean end. Anyhoo, I gave up on IE and Outlook a long time ago.

Firefox 3.5 is full of flaws too. I completely removed all traces of Firefox from my system, then installed the fresh out of the oven Firefox 3.5. It is slower than IE8. It hangs up frequently. After one day I stopped using it until they get it patched. The patch wasn't released yesterday as originally thought.