Wednesday

Stans

My new Arctic 7 Freezer PRO heatsink and cpu fan arrived yesterday, and my new case arrived today.

Gonna transfer my components over to the new case tonight and spend a few hours on IL-2/BOB II tonight while the gf is out working late.

Evening all tired sore and a early start in the morning , this work thing is killing me

Yeah, Red, we know what you mean. That's why a lot of us have given up on it! Takes too much out of you.

My new Arctic 7 Freezer PRO heatsink and cpu fan arrived yesterday, and my new case arrived today.

Gonna transfer my components over to the new case tonight and spend a few hours on IL-2/BOB II tonight while the gf is out working late.

The Arctic 7 Freezer Pro is probably the best "cheap" CPU cooler on the market. :thumbsup:

The Arctic 7 Freezer Pro is probably the best "cheap" CPU cooler on the market. :thumbsup:

Aye, seems good - it's very big!

Need to switch the fan direction on the side panel of my case - and get a fan for the back of thecase to blow air out and I'm good to go.

Wish my mobo would take 4GB of RAM, it'll only let me use 3GB, any more and it gives me an error :huh: