COMBATSIM Forum

F-22 Total Air War 2.30 (Final) Released

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey there. I had a similar problem last week, but apparently it doesn't happen to everyone. Try accessing the downloads through a proxy like this one http://eu.smarthide.com/ Don't forget to ch

Posted Images

I'm not familiar with vJoy, but TAW only sees the 'first' controller as designated by Windows. I'm sure that people have got TAW to work with ppJoy in order to combine multiple controllers.

15 minutes ago, mikew said:

I'm not familiar with vJoy, but TAW only sees the 'first' controller as designated by Windows. I'm sure that people have got TAW to work with ppJoy in order to combine multiple controllers.

Hi mikew,

I have a hotas warthog, alone, it's like you, just the stick are recognized but through the editor TM "target", both are recognized, the stick as the throttle. 🙂

• 1 month later...

OMG!!! I friggin love this game, I gave up playing it back when it stopped working on newer computers, Ive just bought a super computer rigged for gaming and have been looking into it again again found this page... my prayers answered.. So I only like this for the awac side of it I never liked the plane simulator as I thought it was too easy to just hop in a raptor and take out everything with one salvo.. 

So can I install this and play just doing the awac missions? Or do I need to do the raptor ones too? I really cant remember but I just loved how the pilot would speak to you when you instruct to intercept. No game even comes close plus the little box showing the asset your talking to... Oh how id love to have a modern version...

• 2 months later...

I suppose you could have Android on x86 hardware then use Wine to run TAW, so it's technically possible.

Mobile phones ARM based, so the source code would be needed compile it for that platform...and that wouldn't be trivial.

Didn't Graphsim try to milk F/A-18 Hornet by recompiling it for iOS? With a USB controller and HDMI connection to a monitor, a 2020 phone will blow away a 1997 games PC in terms of performance.

• 1 month later...