COMBATSIM Forum

F-22 Total Air War 2.30 (Final) Released

Home Fries

21 minutes ago, Polakreturned said:

Yes that is perfect, but I hope it does not take you too much work , But it looks like is finished already anyway.

I thought that there may be other files that might benefit from that treatment for both TAW2.30 and 'EF2000 Reloaded', but it's only the TAW Manual (which is now done) and 'F22RSO_Manual.pdf' which I can do later if required.

18 minutes ago, Polakreturned said:

@Krycztij: I need to acquaint myself with your work . It is plenty to catch up. 

Me too! :)

Polak, I can certainly provide the material I used.  I took your proof of concept textures, tweaked them a bit to work in multiple times/palettes (and set the proper palette channels for lights, engines, et. al.), then just tweaked the palettes to make the different times.  I have the photoshop files somewhere, and IIRC they're also on the cloud so I'll get you a link.

And the TAW Wiki is my repository for everything I learned during modding.  I knew I would forget it, so whenever I learned something new I put it on the site.

And the TAW Wiki is my repository for everything I learned during modding. 

I have glanced there and found great amount of information well kept and organized. And it is good that besides this pages of the Combatsim forum there is another place where storing if important to TAW information is happening. We all remember rather well that sad story of SimHQ "pulling the rug from under our feet". This is not to say anything bad about anyone here or there ... all water under the bridge.