COMBATSIM Forum
Home Fries

F-22 Total Air War 2.30 (Final) Released

I greet

My English is very weak. I apologize for this. I play in TAW 10 years. The problem is the engine campaign in original version and 2.10. When I fly in cockpit F22 and campaign lasts several hours the engine campaign stops working in time of flight. After return with 2 hourlong mission this to be visible in war room well. Always only several airplanes are in air. There are no let go new missions in event log. After several spended in war room the engine campaign minutes it again works and it lets go new missions. How do to solve this problem?

Welcome. :thumbsup: I can't help you but others will. :icon_salute3:

Hi

Thanks for this - it's awesome - I so love this game and tried all the torrents (that don't work) before coming across this site!

It works great - however, getting errors on the demo - it crashes - not a biggy really, but haven't fully tested the whole 9 yards yet.

Just wanted to register on here and say a big THANKYOU and greetings from New Zealand

Hi

Thanks for this - it's awesome - I so love this game and tried all the torrents (that don't work) before coming across this site!

It works great - however, getting errors on the demo - it crashes - not a biggy really, but haven't fully tested the whole 9 yards yet.

Just wanted to register on here and say a big THANKYOU and greetings from New Zealand

A Kiwi! Welcome from a Roo. ;) I think if you check the Manual Addendum it might cover that. Otherwise do a search on the post for "CTD" might also come up with the reason. But HF might be able to give immeadiate help.

"

This is a known issue with Direct3D that is covered in the Manual Addendum, as well as the Known Issues sticky thread. It's caused by the demo running in a resolution that is no longer supported by modern video cards (640x400).

Welcome to the forums!

This is a known issue with Direct3D that is covered in the Manual Addendum, as well as the Known Issues sticky thread. It's caused by the demo running in a resolution that is no longer supported by modern video cards (640x400).

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks HF .....new you'd supply the details ..... ;)

Actually, the torrent was started by us, and would have been my next recommendation. I just prefer direct downloads because I can maintain more control and I can track the number of downloads in order to make the cool patch you can see at the top of the thread.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Just keep an eye out for 2.11. Don't worry; it will be a patch rather than a full download. The timeframe is a bit sketchy, though; there are a few more things I'd like to do with the build, and right now my free time is being sucked away by Flaming Cliffs 2!

The torrent just completed the download and I ran TAW 2.10 for the first time! Great job on all the enhancements! Have you placed the Video files on Bittorrent and if so can you post a link for me... I want those too. I am one that when I download something like this, I want it all and the best of the best... I also need a link for the add-ons and so forth I read about for better terrain tiles etc.. Are those also available by Bittorrent?

BTW, GetRight does NOT work on FileFront either. It is the FileFront servers that report back they do not support RESUME mode and so the downloads abort. FileFront also only allows one connection per transfer so that defeats the purpose of GetRight and DAP as well. Just info for anyone else dealing with this like I am.

Maybe someday the V.A. will get its act together and even I will be able to have a better setup but for now, intermittent dial-up is it so I should be grateful that I even have that I guess.

Hi Malakie,

Contact me through a PM Ill be glad to help you out..

Thanks for the offer.. Bittorrent worked. If it turns out the other add-ons and video files are not available that way perhaps then we could still do something if you are open to it.

Your welcome would be glad to help out..

HomeFries this is what happens when I enable D3D9 in glide with Stereo 3D enabled:

taw3dd3d9.jpg

By the_nephilim at 2010-04-07

HomeFries this is what happens when I enable D3D9 in glide with Stereo 3D enabled:

For the unanitiated what does the about mean? Are they Voodoo settings that I don't use? :unsure:

bummer about the 3D, Neph. It really is a shame that nVidia seriously dropped the ball with the stereo code. I suppose the only other option is the 3D monitors in Vista/Win7, but then does it require DX10? This would make it a moot point for dgVoodoo

Wombat, this is just stereovision options for older 3D hardware (in this case eDimensional 3D glasses).

Actually, the torrent was started by us, and would have been my next recommendation. I just prefer direct downloads because I can maintain more control and I can track the number of downloads in order to make the cool patch you can see at the top of the thread.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Just keep an eye out for 2.11. Don't worry; it will be a patch rather than a full download. The timeframe is a bit sketchy, though; there are a few more things I'd like to do with the build, and right now my free time is being sucked away by Flaming Cliffs 2!

My eye is out for 2.11. :thumbsup: Thanks for all your help with v2.10 :icon_bow:

bummer about the 3D, Neph. It really is a shame that nVidia seriously dropped the ball with the stereo code. I suppose the only other option is the 3D monitors in Vista/Win7, but then does it require DX10? This would make it a moot point for dgVoodoo

Wombat, this is just stereovision options for older 3D hardware (in this case eDimensional 3D glasses).

Ya I could go with the new DLP Projectors and the nVidia nVision 3d Glasses.. But I am going to stick with this old school version for a bit more. I had already bought 2 Projectors for this old school setup and no sence in doing a major Upgrade yet.

I would need to upgrade most of my PC including OS to use the nVidia's nVision..

No problems with v2.10a, since I stared using dgVoodoo glide wrapper, set to the max.

My nVida GeFroce 8800 GT display card can handle it.

Ref: Home Fries link, to Total-Air-War-210-Full.zip Use my link to D/L the files.

I hope he does'ntmind? :icon_bow:My link

I just got the Fraps demo ver 3.2.2 Very kool. :thumbsup:

Ref: Home Fries link, to Total-Air-War-210-Full.zip Use my link to D/L the files.

I hope he does'ntmind? :icon_bow:My link

No problem, Hawkx. That link is good for people who don't want to go back to page 1 of this topic ;) .

Total Air War 2.10a demo. Using "Fraps" fot the first time. :popcornsmilie:

Nice. Any idea what FRAPS measured the frame rate (fps) as? Looks a bit stuttery to me but maybe that's because of my system's inability to view the FRAPS video properly. I'm on my Notebook.

Thanks for the offer.. Bittorrent worked. If it turns out the other add-ons and video files are not available that way perhaps then we could still do something if you are open to it.

Malakie,

You'll be happy to note that the 2.11 patch includes a new routine for downloading the video. You can now get the HD and Low res videos at Mediafire, and you can even choose to download the HD video in 2 parts (just select the third link down in the listbox).

'Home Fries'

I installed your lates release, F-22 Total Air War 2.11 Patch.

Neph & I have been testing it. No problems to report. :thumbsup:

Here is my latest "Fraps" (30 fps) video.

F22, demo #3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9D5jYV9f2E.

Any idea what FRAPS measured the frame rate (fps) as?

"Fraps" (30 to 32 fps) video.

I only have the free Fraps demo version.

It only lets you record a 30 sec video.

Fraps v3.1.0 Trial Version

Filename; setup.exe

Author; Beepa

Size1.97 MB (2,066,016 bytes)

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/17114/Fraps%20v3.1.0%20Trial%20Version

Wombat,

Did you have a raow with my psycho girlfriend on ICQ? :nuke:

She got down to some harsh language. :angry:

Edited by Hawkx
Sure it does ;) just give it time and it will show up.

Wombat,

Did you have a raow with my psycho girlfriend on ICQ?

She got down to some harsh language. :angry:

You are going to miss me when I'm gone. :nuke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgOXdO0VyfI

:rofl: just love it. I gather its "she who must be obeyed" coming down the stairs?

If the second clip in you on the guitar (fair dinkum?) I can't decide if you are a second Willie or Elvis ..... :P

:rofl: just love it. I gather its "she who must be obeyed" coming down the stairs?

If the second clip in you on the guitar (fair dinkum?) I can't decide if you are a second Willie or Elvis ..... :P

Off topic; ;)

No, that was not my clip on the guitar. That's just the way You Tube works.

My clips are under the name johnw831. (fair dinkum?) :popcornsmilie:

The lady coming down the stairs is my ballet teacher after a bad work out :nuke:

Here is one you my like. Get it quick it may be remove. :nuke:

PG13 rated (fair dinkum)

Edited by Hawkx

Off topic; ;)

Here is one you my like. Get it quick it may be remove. :nuke:

XXX rated (fair dinkum)

Definitely off topic. :rofl: Going to show it to my girlfriend when she's back from NZ. Wish me luck. ;)

Is this me or you:

cid_F91EF1F9F24A4B7E9EDE719353CEAFA.gif