COMBATSIM Forum

Thursday

Good afternoon everyone. More cold weather? Must I say it? Hopefully the climate change meeting in Copenhagen will bring about some much needed change throughout the world. I hope everyone has a great day.

Peace

Yea, all the hot air expended over there is certainly gonna help with the Global Warming thingmie. Personally, I once heard tell that we would have palm trees in Portland Maine by 2050. Sure can't wait.

War

Yea, all the hot air expended over there is certainly gonna help with the Global Warming thingmie. Personally, I once heard tell that we would have palm trees in Portland Maine by 2050. Sure can't wait.

War

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We could use some global warming here, yet another weekend of temps that will be well below average. I'm thinking we are entering a new ice age. I hate ice.

Iron pyrite? Are you kidding? Do you know how much that stuff costs compared to lead fishing sinkers down at the local WalMart?

Oh, I probably shouldn't have said that. :unsure:

Let me guess........you tell the sucker, I mean the patient, that it's "White Gold", right?

Hey Stans' fillings will make you stupid but not crazy, they are mercury free. I bet Rotatiga has something to add about heavy metals in dental work. :ph43r:

I do not go to a dentist. I eat a very low carbohydrate diet, no refined sugar, just plenty of fruits and vegetables. I know that dental fillings are very dangerous because of the mercury. I would never allow anything like that to be put into my body.

Peace

I hate to tell you, RT, but at some time you must have ingested some mercury. It's the only explanation.