COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

TGIF Greets

Morning. Winds died down last night as the skies cleared. 24F with a high of 54F. Lottie brought home with her from her vacation a bad cold with a sinus infection. So nice of her to give it to me. Feel like crap this morning.

Morning all, very cool here and a little breezy. Feels like Autumn! Highs for the weekend should be in the 60's, right where they are supposed to be. :)

Morning. Winds died down last night as the skies cleared. 24F with a high of 54F. Lottie brought home with her from her vacation a bad cold with a sinus infection. So nice of her to give it to me. Feel like crap this morning.

Waddya expect? You complain when she doesn't bring you anything home from vacation, then when she does bring you something you still complain! Sheez, there's no satisfying some people! :rolleyes:

Waddya expect? You complain when she doesn't bring you anything home from vacation, then when she does bring you something you still complain! Sheez, there's no satisfying some people! :rolleyes:

Yup.

Fitting end to the week -- bomb squad is across the street from my office in downtown SF, checking out a suspicious package. Probably contains a note reading, "Rangers pitching." :)

Nope, it a real alert. Seems packages onboard UPS jets from Yemen are suspect. So far, no bombs found, might be a dry run for an attack.