COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Tuesday Greets

SNOW flurries this morning !#$*&!! SNOW flurries :(

DON'T SAY THAT FOUR LETTER WORD!!!

deathtosnow.gif

I voted this morning. Lines were long. Lottie and I even got there 5 minutes before the polls opened.

I also coughed and farted at a guy wearing a "Vote Democrat" button. I hope the bastard gets my sinus infection. And diarrhea. <_<

Morning, sunny, 80's.

The Giants win the Series. Who knew back in the 80's when I was earning all those Croix d'Candlestick medals that we'ld ever see this day. Well Done. You gotta like these kids.

deathtosnow.gif

I voted this morning. Lines were long. Lottie and I even got there 5 minutes before the polls opened.

I also coughed and farted at a guy wearing a "Vote Democrat" button. I hope the bastard gets my sinus infection. And diarrhea. <_<

What? You haven't started to vote by mail-in ballot? To hell with standing in lines. Get better soon, buddy.

deathtosnow.gif

So you terrorized the voting place with chemical and biological weapons? :o:lol: