COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Thursday Bugle Call - Happy Veterans Day!

Morning. Indian Summer is gone. Rained overnight. Temps dropped. 36F with a sunny high of 54F. Lottie getting an ultrasound on her stomach/lower chest this morning. Went to the Doctor with her yesterday morning. Even though she no longer has a Gall Bladder, she may still have produced stones in the bile ducts to the upper intestine. If that is clear, then she will have to see an Gastroenterologist for more tests, probably an endoscopy to check for cancer.

Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served and are currently serving. :icon_salute3:

Morning. Indian Summer is gone. Rained overnight. Temps dropped. 36F with a sunny high of 54F. Lottie getting an ultrasound on her stomach/lower chest this morning. Went to the Doctor with her yesterday morning. Even though she no longer has a Gall Bladder, she may still have produced stones in the bile ducts to the upper intestine. If that is clear, then she will have to see an Gastroenterologist for more tests, probably an endoscopy to check for cancer.

Ahem! Donnie... http://combatsim.invisionzone.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24106

:P

Yes...see you beat me by one minute.

Veterans Day History...

Veterans Day is an annual United States holiday honoring military veterans. A federal holiday, it is observed on November 11. It is also celebrated as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day in other parts of the world, falling on November 11, the anniversary of the signing of the Armistice that ended World War I. Major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice. U.S. President Woodrow Wilson first proclaimed an Armistice Day for November 11, 1919.

love that cat's bad as pissed off lookig expression! Nice day today too bad spoiled by crappy work! I know I know at least I have a job..