Morning all

Stag

Morning all. My next door neighbor passed away yesterday, after a short battle with an aggresive form of Lymphoma. She was quite a lady. Even though she was 90, you would of never guessed it by her demeaner and her looks. Loved a joke and you she always told you like it was. Lottie and I are going to miss her.

My mom isn't doing real well either. After gaining a few pounds, she has lost more, down to 74lbs now. She is not cooperating with the visiting nurse and caregiver either. I had to let them go, and now will rely on a good family friend. She is a retired registered nurse, and at least mom really likes her, so maybe she will work with her better. This will probably be our last chance to keep her home. We don't want her to go to a nursing home, but we may not have a choice.

Sorry for unloading on you all this morning. Helps to get it off my chest a bit. Thanks for being my good friends!

Donnie

Damn Donnie! When it rains, it pours. My family went through the home care then assisted living and finally a nursing home for my grandmother. It is a hard thing to go through and it can be heart breaking. I have a pretty good idea what you are going through and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.