Friday

Stans

Morning. Cooler today. Low 60's yesterday, but back down to a high of just 50F thanks to that cold NW wind blowing in from Calgary, Canada. <_<

av-194.png

Muhuhuhaha! Yes! Yes! My weather machine is working perfectly!

I'll continue to send cold air down to Iowa, freeze their dairy cows, then cash in my 1 BILL-YUN dollars in powdered milk futures. Once the cows have been eliminated, there will be a glut of corn on the open market, then I'll buy it all with my powdered milk profits, and store it in underground caves where nobody can get it. Then the corn ethanol plants will have no corn to make fuel, so I'll buy all their distillation equipment and start my own, subterranean corn whisky operation. Then I'll flood the market with imitation Jack Daniels and if all goes well, I'll have just enough money to pay my effin' corporate income taxes from last year. Convoluted? You bet, but not half as convoluted as the tax form, so I figure I'm ahead.

:dancinguy:

Yea snow melting, actually had three days of above 32, will wonders never cease?

Notice to anyone planning on visiting Japan any time soon.....don't bother.

It's comin' to you, one atom at a time.

Yea snow melting, actually had three days of above 32, will wonders never cease?

Notice to anyone planning on visiting Japan any time soon.....don't bother.

It's comin' to you, one atom at a time.

Yep, and I wonder how many Kalifornistanians have already poisoned themselves with potassium iodide pills?

Red wine is also quite effective at protecting the thyroid from radiation, plus red wine generally tastes a lot better and it definitely has anti-anxiety properties. :lol:

Yep, and I wonder how many Kalifornistanians have already poisoned themselves with potassium iodide pills?

Red wine is also quite effective at protecting the thyroid from radiation, plus red wine generally tastes a lot better and it definitely has anti-anxiety properties. :lol:

I thought it was white wine with cesium 137, red with strontium 90?

Thanks so much, Stans! With your addition to Dr Oz's statements, my wife actually has blessed my efforts to keep myself clean of nuclear radiation by the imbibing of a minimum of four glasses of California Merlot per nite! She says she'd rather see me smashed on a regular basis than glowing! Isn't that a heart-warming thought?

av-194.png

Muhuhuhaha! Yes! Yes! My weather machine is working perfectly!

I'll continue to send cold air down to Iowa, freeze their dairy cows, then cash in my 1 BILL-YUN dollars in powdered milk futures. Once the cows have been eliminated, there will be a glut of corn on the open market, then I'll buy it all with my powdered milk profits, and store it in underground caves where nobody can get it. Then the corn ethanol plants will have no corn to make fuel, so I'll buy all their distillation equipment and start my own, subterranean corn whisky operation. Then I'll flood the market with imitation Jack Daniels and if all goes well, I'll have just enough money to pay my effin' corporate income taxes from last year. Convoluted? You bet, but not half as convoluted as the tax form, so I figure I'm ahead.

:dancinguy:

Excellent plan, except for one flaw. Yes Iowa has some dairy cows, but is not a big dairy producing state. That would be Wisconsin. Iowa is the hog raising/pork producing state when it comes to farm livestock. You got the corn part right. So you need to invest heavily in pigs. Then cause an American market shortage of bacon, pork sausage and ham. OINK

Curses! I spent all my evil doer money on dairy futures. A fatal deal-breaker of a miscalculation.

Noooooooooooooo!

You've won this round, Donster, but I'll be back! Mark my words! And next time, I'll have something even more fiendish!

Muh

Muhuhu

Muhuhuha

Muhuhahaha

Muh <cough! cough! splutter!>

Nevermind. Sore throat.

Thanks so much, Stans! With your addition to Dr Oz's statements, my wife actually has blessed my efforts to keep myself clean of nuclear radiation by the imbibing of a minimum of four glasses of California Merlot per nite! She says she'd rather see me smashed on a regular basis than glowing! Isn't that a heart-warming thought?

Dr. Oz agrees with me, eh? That's nice for a change. :D