mission-3.jpg

Dam target shows as a hit on something.

damstrike.jpg

Can anyone ID the target icon?

mission-3.jpg

Dam target shows as a hit on something.

damstrike.jpg

Can anyone ID the target icon?

I though we found away to at least get the text right in the post mission briefing (the reference to the hardened hanger). Yes, it was the wrong Dam but it did call it a Dam. Not sure about the text on the map?

EDIT: Sorry. I understand. I'd missed your post:

I though we found away to at least get the text right in the post mission briefing (the reference to the hardened hanger). Yes, it was the wrong Dam but it did call it a Dam. Not sure about the text on the map?

EDIT: Sorry. I understand. I'd missed your post:

Yes, we found away to at least get the text right in the post mission briefing, it did call it a Dam.

Yes, it was the wrong Dam. "STATIC_KILL 47 190 0 0"

dam-busting.gif

Nocigar.jpg,, still "Mission Failed".

Edited by Hawkx

Hey I finally found it!!

Download the tweaked and improved version2 of your Dam Stike on box.net

edit: a new link for the updated version 2b

http://www.box.net/shared/cq77s4dxeb

(This time around, the dam is a bit better defended... ;) Hope you don't mind the extra challenge Hawx! ^^)

For the record: the dam was 'STATIC_KILL 239 48 0 0'

I updated the objectives and the waypoint to reflect this, and now finally we can get Mission Goals Completed!

Check it out:

dambusted1.png

dambusted2.png

dambusted3.png

dambusted4.png

I already put the v2 in SLOT 3 for CO-OP Multiplayer, like I said before, it is available to download at box.net

Cheers!

Eagle's mod :icon_salute3:

Hey you finally did it!!

Download the tweaked and improved version2 of the Dam Stike mission on box.net

http://www.box.net/updates

I recommend Eagle's much improved Dam Strike mission. :thumbsup:

Very KOOL.

mod-v2.gif

I'm glad it has your general approval! :icon_salute3:

Yeah it appears 4 times, because I assigned all 4 F22s in the flight the same target, and somehow it grabed that objective 4 times.. I've also noticed that the callsign is actually WOLF0 and not WOLF13 anymore, but I didn't update this yet in the briefing..

I guess I will upload a version 2b with that minor fix, I will edit this post once it's done.

EDIT: Okay, I've uploaded a new version: Hawk's Dam Strike v2b.TBC

The objectives are now cleaned up with only one dam to destroy and the callsign is also correct.

Enjoy, and happy hunting!

download it here:

http://www.box.net/shared/cq77s4dxeb

Edited by Eagle_Flight

I'm glad it has your general approval! :icon_salute3:

Yeah it appears 4 times, because I assigned all 4 F22s in the flight the same target, and somehow it grabed that objective 4 times.. I've also noticed that the callsign is actually WOLF0 and not WOLF13 anymore, but I didn't update this yet in the briefing..

I guess I will upload a version 2b with that minor fix, I will edit this post once it's done.

EDIT: Okay, I've uploaded a new version: Hawk's Dam Strike v2b.TBC

The objectives are now cleaned up with only one dam to destroy and the callsign is also correct.

Enjoy, and happy hunting!

download it here:

http://www.box.net/files/0/f/61554888/Air_Dominance#/files/0/f/61554888/1/f_672228938

Thanks Eagle, but I beat you to it.

Check it out,, I think the call sign is WOLF 11

v3 corrected the briefing text only.

get it here;

http://www.box.net/shared/y4gzfxj0ya

v3.jpg

Let's test both v3 & v2b

Who cares if you assigned the dam to all wingman.

I wonder if the would take the dam down anyway?

Thanks Eagle, but I beat you to it.

I wonder if the would take the dam down anyway?

Your version still shows: 'Your CallSign: Wolf 11' when actually it should be WOLF 0..

I ran a short test: With both versions 2b and 3, I ask the tower for take off time, I hear:

Wolf0 LEAD say my take off

May I suggest we use the version 2b? It also fixes the objectives, and the callsign in the briefing text..

And yes, the wingmen will take out the dam - but the way they use AGM65's causes them to fly in a collision course into the dam right afterwards! :rofl:

So I guess it's better to take it out yourself, and tell them to disengage once IP is called.

Can we confirm we will use 2b?

Your version still shows: 'Your CallSign: Wolf 11' when actually it should be WOLF 0..

I ran a short test: With both versions 2b and 3, I ask the tower for take off time, I hear:

Wolf0 LEAD say my take off

May I suggest we use the version 2b? It also fixes the objectives, and the callsign in the briefing text..

And yes, the wingmen will take out the dam - but the way they use AGM65's causes them to fly in a collision course into the dam right afterwards! :rofl:

So I guess it's better to take it out yourself, and tell them to disengage once IP is called.

Can we confirm we will use 2b?

OK,, v2b it is. You did more to the mission than I noticed,, just scanning the TBC text.

I had my wingman run in on the IP several times They just wandered around.

I had to go back & take the dam myself.

Then the IP waypoint changed to a tank ?? :blink:

A J3 was checking out Dikhil airbase. No prob,, he was downed by our base deffences :popcornsmilie:

Funny,,, my objectives still showed 4 dam targets.

I noticed your TBC text removed all but one ?

My v3 screen shot.

mod-v3.gif

Edited by Hawkx