Mesage to Benafi

Wombat1940

Good day mate. I ....... now ....... talk ....... slowly ........ :lol:

Yes you are right or Right or RIGHT but not write. ;)

Post thread at the F22:ADF/TAW and then I can reply either at the thread or through PM's

I will say this in the nicest way possible: if you wish to become a TAW2.0 Multiplay Flier you will get all the help here at CombatSim. But you need to be serious about it for our sakes. There are no impediments placed before you. No exam, no interview, no checking. But you must be keen, enthusiastic, and willing to learn. We are always looking for new fliers, but not at the cost of time and effort by us all here, unless you are genuinely wish to participate.

That said, you won't regret it, just read some of my recent posts. ;)

All the best, and see you again when you join here. :thumbsup:

Good day mate. I ....... now ....... talk ....... slowly ........ :lol:

Yes you are right or Right or RIGHT but not write. ;)

Post thread at the F22:ADF/TAW and then I can reply either at the thread or through PM's

I will say this in the nicest way possible: if you wish to become a TAW2.0 Multiplay Flier you will get all the help here at CombatSim. But you need to be serious about it for our sakes. There are no impediments placed before you. No exam, no interview, no checking. But you must be keen, enthusiastic, and willing to learn. We are always looking for new fliers, but not at the cost of time and effort by us all here, unless you are genuinely wish to participate.

That said, you won't regret it, just read some of my recent posts. ;)

All the best, and see you again when you join here. :thumbsup:

OK. Lets move on. I'll keep posting here as others can check what advise I'm providing and correct me in future, plus Eagle is close to your time zone and will provide great assistance. It might be you he was talking to the other night?

Getting you up and running will be good for me as I should learn the process which I've been leaving to others to do.

Right, we're on TS3 (but have a look for those headphones) and you are running with TAW2.0 Version 2.16a.

Next? Lets us both work through the installation for and see how we go. Post at this thread with any problems.

EDIT: Direct to correct thread.

OK. Lets move on. I'll keep posting here as others can check what advise I'm providing and correct me in future, plus Eagle is close to your time zone and will provide great assistance. It might be you he was talking to the other night?

Getting you up and running will be good for me as I should learn the process which I've been leaving to others to do.

Right, we're on TS3 (but have a look for those headphones) and you are running with TAW2.0 Version 2.16a.

Next? Lets us both work through the installation for and see how we go. Post at this thread with any problems.

EDIT: Direct to correct thread.

Well, believe it or not I know all that. :rolleyes: But what about all this port setting, etc, stuff that they talk about? Don't we have to worry about that? I had a lot of work to do (with help from Home Fries) that I had to do. Where is the advice on how to for that?

What is "Mesage to Benafi" ??

I had to look it up

"Benafi"

East Indian annual erect herb; source of sesame seed or benniseed and sesame oil.

So you are collecting erect herbs ?

There must be a reason that you are a Brig. General

shame.jpg

Wildgoosechase.jpg

where-battie.gif

TweetySylvester.gif

p47pussycat1.jpg

Edited by Hawkx

What is "Mesage to Benafi" ??

I had to look it up

"Benafi"

East Indian annual erect herb; source of sesame seed or benniseed and sesame oil.

So you are collecting erect herbs ?

There must be a reason that you are a Brig. General

hi "Hawkx" benafi is an Arabic word "ben + afi", ben Mean "Son", and afi Mean "Forgiver","Peace", so benafi = son of peace or son of forgiver and for this reason "Wombat1940" is Brig. General.

so what Mean "hawkx" ? lol

hi "Hawkx" benafi is an Arabic word "ben + afi", ben Mean "Son", and afi Mean "Forgiver","Peace", so benafi = son of peace or son of forgiver and for this reason "Wombat1940" is Brig. General.

That's Maj Hawkx to you. :icon_salute3:

Hawkx has tiger blood & Adonis DNA. :rolleyes:

Highly honorable & creditable.

I like "Suckatash" for lunch, please. :P

Well,, Son of a Benafi,, a "Forgiver". Really?

Oh ya,, I can see it in your eyes now.

The Q is can you see out?

Your mother would have been proud if she could see you now.

uniformwombat.jpg

(Not if I could have seen her 1st.) :lol:

Edited by Hawkx

Very nice benafi. :thumbsup: Keep in touch. We need a base to fly into Libya. (Ooooop! ...... Shouldn't have said that ..... :( ..... or should I? ;) )