Herro Satulday!

Itchie Crotchie

Molning ferrow Axis memebels! I rook rike the arries have finarry been destloyed in battre and we now contlor this folum for the Empelol Hilohito!!! (bows towards Tokyo) Blothel Subaru and Helr Solen Fick, supeliol Axis fightels and comlades have dliven off the bard Jalhead Gunny and the lest of VMF-124 "Poopie Head Squadlon"! We decrale the wal has ended in Axis victoly!

BANZAI!!! BANZAI!!! BANZAI!!!!

Morning all. At least it's not raining. Been a very wet week. Close to 3 inches of rain. More possible tomorrow. 46F with a cloudy daytime high of 56F.

Itchie, I could shoot you down with both eyes tied behind my back. The VMF boys have just rotated back to Australia for some R&R. They will be back soon to flame both you and your little buddy Subaru Brat.

Morning all, off to the mother-in-law's place for the weekend. It's been a heck of a week, but much has been accomplished. Evidently a certain near-sighted runt has accomplished a massive illusion of grandeur. :rofl:

I've been working hard; at work, around the home, and in MS Flight Sim 2004 and FSX. I've just released a repaint to the MS Flight Sim world, first time for a public release of such a thing for me. It seems to be going over quite well. You can see it in the screen shot forum. Convair 440 Jet One Express screen shot

I'm also working hard on another Flight Sim project. It's big, it's taking a long time, but we are trying to be as accurate as possible. It will relate directly to VMF-124, both deployments, and promises to make Oleg's work, as well as many other freeware and payware offerings, pale in comparison. You can see some WIP shots at Sim Outhouse.

Exterior model

Interior model

Y'all have a great day, off for a weekend of R&R!

Morning all, off to the mother-in-law's place for the weekend. It's been a heck of a week, but much has been accomplished. Evidently a certain near-sighted runt has accomplished a massive illusion of grandeur. :rofl:

I've been working hard; at work, around the home, and in MS Flight Sim 2004 and FSX. I've just released a repaint to the MS Flight Sim world, first time for a public release of such a thing for me. It seems to be going over quite well. You can see it in the screen shot forum. Convair 440 Jet One Express screen shot

I'm also working hard on another Flight Sim project. It's big, it's taking a long time, but we are trying to be as accurate as possible. It will relate directly to VMF-124, both deployments, and promises to make Oleg's work, as well as many other freeware and payware offerings, pale in comparison. You can see some WIP shots at Sim Outhouse.

Exterior model

Interior model

Y'all have a great day, off for a weekend of R&R!

The Convair looks great! However, you must have to be a forum member of Sim Outhouse to be able to view the photos. And I'm not signing up.

Stans,

Get a Flickr account. It's free. Upload your images there. You can then post your individual photos or photo "sets" directly in this forum using the "Insert Media" shortcut.

Here's a sample:

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog throttle packaging detail

All I did was upload those pictures to my Flickr account, then, on the main menu in my Flickr account, I chose "Organize and Create" > "Your Sets" and a cool editor opens up. At the top of that editor is a text link that says "Create a new set". Click that and the rest is cake.

After you have completed making a set of several images, go back to your Flickr account homepage, click the "You" link in the main nav, click on the second option "Your Sets", click on the set you just made, then click on the "More" option next to the social media icons, and a dialog opens with a link you can grab.

Stick that link in the "Insert Media" shortcut in this forum and TA DA! an image gallery that we can view without having to go traipsing about the Internet to member-only places with the word outhouse in their name. ;)

BANZA! Gleat news, rets ceriblate!.. Itchie my geisha has a fliend fol you! She solt of rike betty Bombel size...but I heal she lealy rike to palty!